The impressively versatile JDK Audio R22 compressor gives you two complete channels of API-style compression. In fact, the topology of the R22 compressor includes the same amazing compressor circuitry that API included in their legendary ATI Paragon mixing console, so you get the same classic compression style and sound you've heard on countless hit records. Each of the JDK Audio R22's channels includes the patented "THRUST" switch, which prevents high frequencies from being crushed out of existence, even when you need to dial in serious compression at higher ratios.
The R22 particularly shines when coupled with other vintage-American-style processors, such as the JDK R24 EQ. Its easy-to-use controls make dialing the right sound quick and simple, and custom VU metering (both for output levels and gain reduction) let you keep a close watch on your levels. You can use each of the R22's channels as completely separate single-channel compressors and link them together to compress stereo material, or sum them together via a true RMS summing circuit, which provides ultra smooth multiple level compression.JDK Audio R22 2-channel Compressor Features at a Glance
- 2 channels of API's patented award winning compressor circuitry
- The same compressor circuit originally designed into all ATI Paragon mixing consoles
- Custom VU metering of both output and gain reduction
- Linkable for stereo operation with true RMS power summing
- Patented THRUST circuit preserves high-frequency material even during extreme compression
- Variable Threshold, Ratio, and Make-up Gain controls
- Switchable metering of output level and gain reduction
- Above threshold LED indication
- Switchable hard-knee or soft-knee compression
- Fully balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs
- Input Impedance:15Kohms Balanced
- Bandwidth: +/- 0.5db, 20Hz-50kHz
- THD+N @ 1kHz, +4dBu:<0.005%
- Maximum Level:+19dBu
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:-88dBu (comp in), -92dBu (bypass), -106dB
- Crosstalk:<84dB @ 20kHz
- Stereo link:True RMS power summing
- Meter: -20 to +3 VU Output Level, 0 to -15dB gain reduction, switchable
- THreshold range:-40dBu to +15dBu
- Ratio range:1:1 to 10:1
- Makeup gain range:0dB to +20dB
- Hard or soft knee switchable
- Flat or THRUST side chain filter switchable
- Attach time:Program and control adaptive, 10mSec to 40mSec
- Release time:Program and control adaptive, 30mSec to 400mSec
- Current:93mA, 10.8VoltAmps (internal power supply)
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 10"
- Weight:12 lbs.
The JDK Audio R22 gives you two channels of classic API compression at an amazing low price!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.