JZ Microphones engineers' and users' opinion is that any Black Hole Series microphone, which is a fantastic vocal mic, is great on every application it is used. Unbelievable clarity and definition, smoothness and feel, and full transparency is the way industry professionals describe their thoughts after using the Black Hole Series microphones to record their music.
Electronic components selected for any JZ microphone have a maximum difference of 1.5 % in their technical specifications. The Flagship JZ Microphones BH-1S Black Hole Microphone has 0.4%, therefore it has a lifetime warranty. -10 & -20dB PAD and 3 polar patterns make the BH1S extremely versatile and perfect for day to day recording in any world-class, project or home studios.
Every BH series microphone is an amazingly versatile microphone, but the most common applications engineers prefer are male and female vocals, any acoustic stringed instruments, piano, acoustic drum set and percussion, saxophone and other brass instruments.
JZ Microphones BH-1S Black Hole Microphone Features
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone
- 2 separate, back to back placed single large diaphragm Golden Drop capsules (GDC2)
- Innovative and very easy to use shock-mount included
- Class A discrete electronics, extremely high quality electronic components
- 0.4% component selection tolerance
- 3 polar patterns: cardioid, figure of 8, omni
- -10 and -20dB PAD
JZ Microphones BH-1S Black Hole Microphone Specifications
- Transducer type: Electrostatic
- Operating principal: Pressure gradient
- Diaphragms active diameter: 2 x 27 mm
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Polar pattern: Omni / Cardioid / Figure - 8
- Pad switch: -20db /-10db
- Output impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: >250 ohms
- Suggested load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Sensitivity at 1000 Hz into 1000 ohms load: 18 mV/Pa
- S/N Ratio CCIR 468-3 weighted: 75,5 dB
- S/N Ratio DIN/IEC 651 A-weighted: 86,5 db-A
- Equivalent noise level DIN/IEC A-weighted: 7,5 dB-A
- Maximum SPL for 0.5% THD at 1000 ohm load: 134,5 dB
- Dynamic range of the microphone preamplifier: 127 db
- Phantom powering voltage on pins 2 & 3 of XLR: +48 V (+/-4 V
- Current consumption: 1,5 mA
- Output connector: 3-pin XLR male, gold plated contacts
- Signal polarity: Positive toward pressure on a frontal diaphragm produces positive polarity voltage on XLR pin #2 relatively to pin #3
- Dimensions: 203 x 51 x 28
JZ Microphones BH-1S Black Hole Microphone Includes
- Handcrafted wooden case
- Standard shock-mount/stand-holder
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.