JZ Microphones engineers' and users' opinion is that any Black Hole Series microphone, which is a fantastic vocal mic, is great on every application it is used. Unbelievable clarity and definition, smoothness and feel, and full transparency is the way industry professionals describe their thoughts after using the Black Hole Series microphones to record their music.
The JZ Microphones BH-2 Black Hole SE Microphone is a fixed cardioid condenser microphone with one large, true electrostatic capsule inside the compact head made by new golden drops technology. The new special capsule has single, less center tap diaphragm and patterned variable sputtering, using specially mixed alloy for coating.
Every BH series microphone is an amazingly versatile microphone, but the most common applications engineers prefer are male and female vocals, any acoustic stringed instruments, piano, acoustic drum set and percussion, saxophone and other brass instruments.
JZ Microphones BH-2 Black Hole SE Microphone Features
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone
- Single large diaphragm Golden Drop capsule (GDC1)
- Class A discrete electronics
- Innovative and very easy to use shock-mount included
- 1.5 % component selection tolerance
- Cardioid polar pattern
JZ Microphones BH-2 Black Hole SE Microphone Specifications
- Transducer type: Electrostatic
- Operating principal: Pressure gradient
- Diaphragms active diameter: 27 mm
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: >100 ohms
- Suggested load impedance: >250 ohms
- Sensitivity at 1000 Hz into 1000 ohms load: 21 mV/Pa
- S/N Ratio CCIR 468-3 weighted: 76,5 dB
- S/N Ratio DIN/IEC 651 A-weighted: 87,5 db-A
- Equivalent noise level DIN/IEC A-weighted: 6,5 dB-A
- Maximum SPL for 0.5% THD at 1000 ohm load: 134,5 dB
- Dynamic range of the microphone preamplifier: 128 db
- Phantom powering voltage on pins 2 & 3 of XLR: +48 V (+/-4 V
- Current consumption: 1,5 mA
- Output connector: 3-pin XLR male, gold plated contacts
- Signal polarity: Positive toward pressure on a frontal diaphragm produces positive polarity voltage on XLR pin #2 relatively to pin #3
- Dimensions: 203 x 51 x 28
JZ Microphones BH-2 Black Hole SE Microphone Includes
- Handcrafted wooden case
- Standard shock-mount/stand-holder
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.