Punch your signal hard without losing control.
Powered by KHDK's original circuit, No.2 is KHDK’s Clean Boost pedal with a dynamic responsiveness similar to a tube amp, compression-free.
With four control knobs for Gain, Volume, Bass, and Treble along with a lo/hi gain mini toggle switch, No.2 allows the organic and transparent EQ controls to fully develop your sound. It provides a warm, tube-like boost and functions as a precision tool for sculpting your tone.
Two small LEDs glow in brilliant purple when No.2 is engaged. Bass functions as a cascaded secondary Gain control, helping shape the final sound. Treble is a low-pass filter, getting you from a super smooth sound to a pinching point.
No.2 utilizes KHDK's original true bypass circuit using our special blend of solid state and MOSFET technology.
Like all KHDK pedals, No.2 is proudly crafted and quality-tested in Kentucky, USA.
- Gain controls the unity gain of the circuit.
- Volume controls the overall output volume of the No. 2.
- The HI/LO switch is tied directly into the gain. The lo setting offers a warm, tube-like boost. The hi setting adds saturation, compression and a powerful mid boost.
- Bass controls the bass and lower mid-frequency gain. The bass is tied into the gain, making it a secondary gain control enhancing lows. For boosting an overdriven tube amp, it is recommended to lower the Bass control setting for a tighter bass response. For single note soloing, turn the Bass control clockwise.
- Treble control is a passive low-pass filter, cutting high end and offering a wide frequency range. The setting depends on your amplifier; we recommend cutting the treble on brighter amps to achieve a warm tone.
- Footswitch engages your No. 2 to “on” or true bypass mode.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.