The Korg HAVIAN 30 provides classic grand, upright and electric piano sounds, plus a collection of additional musical instrument sounds, in a compact and stylish cabinet. It has been designed with ease of use and enjoyment in mind, while never compromising on the quality of sound or power required by the professional musician. The high-quality European hammer-action keys give the user an accurate response and feel of playing a grand piano. The finely-tuned, authentic acoustic piano sound will satisfy the most demanding player, and the accompaniment sounds and performances are inherited from the world-renowned KORG Pa-Series arranger keyboards.
More than just a grand piano
To complete the piano collection, Korg added an intimate upright piano, an evocative honky-tonk, and an extensive selection of electric pianos. A realistic harpsichord for historically inspired performances is also included and can be customized by choosing one of the carefully crafted period tunings. From ragtime to R&B, classic rock to modern jazz, early keyboard music to the latest piano hits, everything is included to play centuries of great music.
Listen the natural way
Studio-quality effect processors refine the sound to that of a professional studio recording. Whether through the rich integrated speakers or headphones, you can be sure of a wonderful listening experience!
A band that is always ready to play
The realistic Sounds are easy to find and play, and the high number of preloaded accompaniment Styles cover any music genre, offering a wide variety of music for you to play along with. They can also be freely customized to your taste, or created from scratch. There are five accompaniment parts that following given chords, and they range from very simple to the rich harmonization of a competent jazz player. This accompaniment is extremely natural and expressive, giving the feeling of playing with a real band.
Play and write songs
Songs in MIDI and MP3 formats can be played. Lyrics and Chords can be shown in the display, and any MIDI Song track can be converted into a readable score. Markers allow for jumping back to a passage to be repeated for study or rehearsal. MIDI Songs can be recorded using the full-featured Sequencer, or by quickly using the Styles to record a live performance. Everything played can be also easily recorded and saved as an MP3 file for playback anywhere.
Easy to use, like a real piano
The HAVIAN 30 is easy to navigate, thanks to the TouchView display and the intuitive controls. This easy-to-use, handy technology, driving every aspect of the instrument, makes editing and programming seem as easy as touching objects in the real world.
A music book
To benefit from its huge collection of Styles and Songs, the HAVIAN 30 has the intuitive song organization database, the SongBook. The SongBook is a music database that allows users to quickly search for and retrieve Songs and performance settings based on name, artist, genre or tempo.
Open to the world, ready for the future
The USB ports allow users to connect to any external storage device, or to a personal computer, smartphone or tablet without any need for a dedicated MIDI interface. The use of standard MID or MP3 file formats opens a world of possibilities when exchanging files.
Korg HAVIAN 30 Digital Ensemble Piano Features
- Korg's RX (Real Experience) engine for incredibly expressive and immersive sounds over 950 of them!
- Complete arranger capabilities as found in our Pa-Series Professional Arrangers 420 Styles!
- MP3 Player and Recorder Havian30 can play back your favorite MP3s or record performance to MP3 instantly!
- Dedicated Grand Piano button No matter how deeply you explore, you're always just one touch away from the Grand Piano
- Grand and Upright Pianos with String Resonance including Classical/Pop/Jazz/Rock versions, Harpsichord, Tine & Reed Electric Pianos, Clav and Organ: a complete keyboard sound library
- Great European Hammer-Action feel, pristine amplification, professional accompaniment and player sections, metronome, score, lyrics and markers: the all-in-one piano solution for beginners up to the most demanding players
- Compact and light. Elegant at home, with a dedicated optional stylish stand including damper pedal support and headphones hook
- 5" TFT color TouchView display and straightforward control panel layout for intuitive and easy use
- Auto-accompaniment section with a complete style library covering all genres, with Chord Sequencer and full editing features
- MIDI/MP3 play and record
- Limiter and 4 band Parametric EQ
- Rich, powerful 25W stereo speaker system
- Keyboard: 88 Weighted Hammer keys, Velocity Sensitive
- Sounds: Factory: More than 950 sounds including Stereo Grand Piano and Stereo Upright (both with strings resonance) and GM 2 Sounds, 64 Drum Kits
- User: 256 Sounds, 128 Drum Kits (Full editing of Sounds and Drum Kits)
- Tone Generator: 128 voices Filters with Resonance RX (Real Experience) technology
- Effects & EQ:
- 4 Stereo Master Effects blocks
- 125 Effects types
- Three band EQ for each track
- Final Effects: Limiter and 4 band Parametric Equalizer
- Controllers: Mini-Joystick
- Auto Accompaniment: Factory: 420 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
- Styles: User: Up to 1,040 available Style locations including the Favorite/User banks
- Style Structure: Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings, one Style Setting per Style
- Style controls: 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Autofill, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo, Manual Bass, Bass Inversion, Memory, Accompaniment; Mute, Kick & Snare Designation; Chord Sequencer
- Others: Guitar Mode 2, Parallel and Fixed NTT, Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
- 240 Realtime Performance locations, Grand Piano special Performance
- STS: Sound sets recalled by Styles
- Up to 4 STS x Style, up to 4 STS x SongBook entry
- Keyboard Tracks: Four Keyboard tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3, Lower)
- Song Play:
- Player with Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
- Jukebox function Compatible with SMF (formats 0 and 1) and MP3 -
- Lyrics (compatible with CDG), Score Markers MP3 Transpose (+6/-5 semitones) MP3 Tempo Change (+/-30%)
- MP3 Recorder: Record MP3 files including Style, SMF, Keyboard Tracks and Effects
- Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions
- Full featured sequencer 16 tracks Up to 100.000 events SMF format
- Song Book: Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes User-definable custom lists Filtering options
- Search: Style, Song, Performance, SongBook, Sound and Lyrics TXT
- General Controls: Master Volume, Keyboard-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Tempo Lock, Quarter Tone Arabic Scale, User Scale memorized inside Performance/STS, Search, Lyrics, Score, Marker, Dial, Tempo, Metronome, Split
- Display: 5" TFT Color Graphical TouchView
- Control Input Connections: Assignable Pedal/Footswitch (Damper: support half-pedaling with included DS-2H pedal), Headphones/Audio Out: Unbalanced Stereo Jack
- MIDI Connections: USB to Midi using the USB Device port 8 user definable MIDI Preset
- USB-MIDI Interface: 2.0 Hi Speed connections
- Mass Storage/Disk: USB
- Amplification: 25W x 2
- Speakers: 100 mm x 2 Double Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box
- Power Supply: AC 100-240 V
- Power Consumption: 26 Watt
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 51.65 x 15.31 x 5.75" (1312 x 389 x 146mm)
- Weight: 33.296 lbs. (15.1 kg)
- Included Items: Music Stand, Accessory DVD (including Video Manual), External Power Supply Adapter and Power Cable, DS-2H Damper Pedal (support half-pedaling)
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.