Powerful VA Synth Under the Hood At its heart, KingKorg is driven by Korg's proprietary eXpanded Modeling Technology or XMT, which is designed to provide a broad range of sonic possibilities in an intuitive package. Three active oscillators generate hundreds of possible oscillator and filter combinations in rich 24-voice polyphony over five octaves. Korg's Virtual Patch system lets you assign control signals (like the joystick or LFO) to sound parameters (like filter cutoff or pitch), letting you modify your signal every which way.
Performance-based Design The KingKorg keyboard features an intuitive layout with dozens of buttons and LED indicators right at your fingertips, putting you in full control of this versatile analog modeling synthesizer. You can split the keyboard into two timbres to play multiple parts simultaneously or stack sounds together to generate thick leads. KingKorg comes performance-ready with 300 programs and 200 factory presets. Many of these presets are modeled after synthesizers made famous by classic tunes, so it's easy to leave a legendary impression with the KingKorg -- even if you're new to analog synths.
Korg KingKorg Analog Modeling Synthesizer Keyboard Features - Analog modeling synthesizer with 61 semi-weighted velocity-sensitive keys with adjustable response
- 300 programs with 200 factory presets
- 24 voice polyphony
- Three oscillators and over a hundred oscillator types (analog, noise, DWGS, PCM, MIC IN)
- Two timbre (layered or split)
- One filter per timbre and 18 filter types (high pass, low pass, band pass)
- Onboard PCM multi-samples for synthesizing pianos, guitars, and other instruments
- Three master effect sections with six effects each and onboard master two-band EQ
- Effects include: distortion, flanger, phaser, decimator, chorus, tone, rotary, hall reverb, room reverb, plate reverb, ring modulator, U-vibe, piano amp simulator, guitar amp simulator, tremolo, tape echo, and modular delay
- Eight step arpeggiator with 6 types (up, down, alternate 1, alternate 2, random, and trigger)
- Built-in 16-band vocoder via mic in with formant shift and formant hold
- Built-in tube amplifier for natural overdrive and rich distortion
- Two-dimensional joystick for octave up/down and navigation
- OLED displays
- One balanced XLR microphone in
- Two unbalanced 1/4 inch out (mono or stereo)
- one 1/8 inch headphone out
- Inputs for damper pedal and switch pedal
- MIDI in, MIDI out, and USB port
- CV/GATE OUT jack lets you control a Korg monotribe or MS-20
- AC power adapter, owner's manual, and cable for CV/GATE included
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.