For years, Korg's Pa series have been among the most popular and respected interactive arranger workstations on the market. Now Korg's Pa series of arranger keyboards has an exciting new flagship model: the Pa3X. The Pa3X offers some of Korg's most realistic sounds in a powerful and easy-to-use workstation format. This fantastic keyboard features Korg's Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine, providing you with highly realistic vivid sound. The Pa3X's extensive 256MB ROM sports an amazing selection of sounds, including pianos borrowed from Korg's acclaimed SV-1 Stage Vintage Piano.
When it comes to hands-on controls, the Pa3X has everything you could want from a portable arranger keyboard workstation. Three assignable switches give you control over your choice of live parameters, and a 4-way joystick lets you add breathtaking modulation and transition effects. You also get a ribbon controller, which allows you to access the Pa3X's many layers of sound articulation, and a TouchView TFT display makes navigation a snap. Over 400 factory Styles add depth and dimension to your music as you play. What's more, the Pa3X features truly amazing vocal processing, including the new TC-Helicon Vocal Processor and Adaptive Mic Setting mode for performance ready vocals with automatic EQ, compression, and gate settings. If you're ready to write, arrange, and perform music like never before, you're ready for the new Korg Pa3X. The Pa3X is available in both 76- and 61-key versions.Korg Pa3X Arranger Workstation Features
- 61-key synth-action arranger keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) sound engine offers improved realism and new vivid sound, including pianos borrowed from the acclaimed Korg SV-1 Stage Vintage Piano, plus Ambience Drums
- Massive internal ROM - plus up to 256 MB of user PCM data (equivalent to 512 MB) provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering the best sound quality possible
- Three assignable switches, a four-way joystick, and ribbon strip ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC)
- Elegantly designed and reliable aluminum cabinet
- TouchView TFT display
- Professional graphic interface with new Search facility for quickly locating musical resources
- Self-refreshing PCM Data memory backup - supported by Intelligent Re-Charge system - ensures fast startup
- Improved Style and Performance selection, Over 400 factory Styles; each with 4 variations and 4 Fill Ins + Break, plus 15 user banks for unlimited storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles and settings
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts
- Chord Sequencer function records any chord progression on-the-fly
- Up to 8 Stereo Effects at once, including flexible Master and Insert routing for Styles and songs. New Vintage Effects from the acclaimed SV-1 Stage Vintage Piano
- TC-Helicon Vocal Processor (VoiceLive2 derived) with dedicated professional effects
- Adaptive Mic Setting provides a virtual sound engineer to automatically set the best EQ/Compressor/Gate settings for your voice
- Professional Final Mastering tools from "Waves Audio" plugins "MaxxAudio " suite
- Double MP3/MIDI files player and recorder with Advanced Vocal Remover
- Enhanced compatibility with Lyrics in graphical format (+G) for MIDI files and MP3 files
- Audio Chord Detection function that automatically extracts chords to send to the Vocal Processor from MP3 files
- Enhanced sound compatibility for GM songs
- Multi-language extended character set. Lyrics can be showed in their original languages (except the Oriental and the Arabic Languages)
- Tone Generator
- KORG EDS (Enhanced Definition Synthesis) sound generator
- 120 Voices, 120 Oscillators
- Filters with Resonance
- 3-band EQ for each track
- Up to 8 Stereo Digital Multi-Effects block system
- 140 Effects types plus Vocoder
- Final Mastering Effects by Waves
- Control Inputs
- Damper Pedal (support half-pedaling with optional DS-1H pedal), Assignable Pedal/Switch, EC-5 (Programmable Multi-Switches)
- Analog Outputs: Unbalanced/Balanced Jack Left/Mono, Right/Mono, Out 1, Out 2, Headphones (in the front panel)
- Digital Outputs: S/P DIF (48 kHz - coaxial), mirroring the Main Stereo Outputs
- Line Inputs: 2 Unbalanced/Balanced Jack Left/Mono, Right/Mono
- Microphone Input: Combo XLR balanced with Gain control (15 to 50 dB) and switchable Phantom Power
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru; standard Midi connectors
- USB to Midi using the USB Device port
- USB: 2 USB Host Front/Rear (2.0 Hi Speed) and 1 USB Device Rear (1.1 Full Speed) connections
- Hard Disk/Mass Storage: Standard 4GB memory USB
- Weight: 32.4 lbs
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.