The new 7” KRK ROKIT RP7 Generation 4 (“G4”) bi-amp professional monitor takes music and sound creativity to a whole new industry-level. DSP-driven room tuning with 25 visual Graphic EQ settings on an LCD, combined with the included KRK App help minimize and correct problems in your acoustic environment. Matching drivers made with Kevlar® ensures the same sonic integrity on every single frequency, minimizes listening-fatigue, and offers an incredibly balanced listening experience. A scientifically designed high-quality speaker enclosure and newly-designed front-firing port offer exceptional low-end extension, punch and flexible room-positioning. High density Iso-foam pads decouple the speaker from the surface for improved clarity while fluid mechanics fully tuned to the entire system result in a deep and dynamic listening “sweet-spot” with incredible imaging and 3D soundstage. A new custom designed efficient class D power amp reduces operating temperatures to retain better audio integrity while a built-in Brickwall limiter automatically engages at maximum amp-level to maintain a balanced sound, protect the system, and offer better and wider dynamics. Although truly affordable, price isn’t even in the ROKIT conversation—professionals choose ROKITs for their time-tested and reliable results. The new ROKIT Generation 4 Line actually is ROKIT Science.
- Professional grade 7“ (Bi-amp) studio monitor designed and engineered in the USA
- 7” Matching Woofer and 1” Tweeter made with Kevlar®
- Built-in efficient Class D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual DSP-driven EQ
- 25 visual Graphic EQ settings for different environments
- KRK App with Room Correction Tools
- Scientifically designed high-quality/low resonance speaker enclosure
- High density acoustic Iso-foam pads for improved clarity
- Newly designed Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp level
- Wide, deep and dynamic listening “sweet-spot” with incredible imaging
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth and height)
- Optimized high frequency wave guide
- Optional replacement faceplates with protective metal grilles
- Incredibly versatile speaker system—great for creating music in different environments
- Great for all functions of music creation from production to mixing to mastering
- Front-firing port with optimized low frequency tuning alignment for the best possible transient response and extension
- Designed and built by a “monitor“ company with over 30 years of proven success
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.