KRK Systems V Series 6 nearfield studio monitors are specifically designed for audio production applications where accurate reproduction is critical. KRK worked with hundreds of pro engineers/producers/mixers to develop these groundbreaking monitors. Recording and broadcast studios as well as sound design and audio production houses will benefit from adding the V Series 4 as the go to monitor of choice.
V-Series 6 includes 49 user selectable EQ settings to ensure proper setup for room acoustics and placement anomalies as well as taste and individual preference. The KRK design team has painstakingly modeled and analyzed hundreds of monitor placement and room acoustic situations to ensure that KRK delivers the most useful tools with minimal adjustments.
- KRK custom designed Kevlar tweeter
- KRK custom designed Woven Kevlar woofer
- Optimized front ported bass reflex enclosure design
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ's
- Mid and High Frequency EQ's
- Precise input level attenuation switch
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
- Optional protective grille included for mobile broadcast applications
- Friction lock, Neutrik combo (XLR and TRS) connector
- Robust EVA foam pad for non-skid and acoustic isolation
- Universal threaded mounting bracket points
- System type:Active Studio Monitor
- Low-Frequency:Woofer, 6.5" cast aluminum frame, Kevlar cone, ferrite magnet
- High-Frequency:Tweeter, 1", Kevlar dome, ferrite magnet
- Frequency Response:49Hz - 19kHz
- Frequency Range:40Hz - 24kHz
- Max Peak SPL:115 dBSPL
- Power Output:LF (125 Watts), HF (30 Watts), Total (155 Watts)
- High Control:H1 (High Shelf -2dB 10kHz, H2 (High Shelf -1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz), H3 (High Mid Peq -1dB 3.5kHz), H4 (Flat), H5 (High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz), H6 (High Shelf +1dB 10kHz / High Mid Peq +1dB 3.5kHz, H7 (High Shelf +2dB 10kHz)
- Low Control:L1 (Low Shelf -3dB 60Hz), L2 (Low Shelf -1.5dB 60Hz), L3 (Low Shelf -2dB 60Hz / Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L4 (Flat), L5 (Low Mid Peq -2dB 200Hz), L6 (Low Shelf +1.5dB 60Hz), L7 (Low Shelf +3dB 60Hz)
- Enclosure Construction:MDF / Aluminum
- Dimensions (H x W x D):13.89" (353mm) x 9.09" (231mm) x 11.34" (288mm)
- Weight:20.72Lbs. (9.4 Kg.)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.