The Kurzweil PC3 series keyboards introduced some major developments in synthesizer technology, with their anti-aliasing VA oscillators, improved KB3 mode, amazing sound sets, 16 independent riffs and arpeggiators, powerful song and QA modes, sampling, unparalleled MIDI control, and more. If you're a long-time Kurzweil fan, however, you may have missed those wonderful sample libraries you've built up over the years. The PC3K7 changes everything! This revolutionary new keyboard combines all of the hard-hitting PC3 features, plus K 2/25/26 series .K file sample library compatibility, which opens the door to some of the greatest sound sets ever created.More tracks
With the PC3K7, you can combine more than a decade and a half of K2000 and K2500 legacy sample libraries with the PC3's super-powerful Dynamic V.A.S.T. synthesis engine, for exploring the uncharted possibilities of sound development. The potential power of the PC3K7 is simply incredible, and 76 PC3X-style semi-weighted keys make it a blast to play. It even offers more excellent new features, including a USB host port that lets you plug in standard USB thumb drives so that you can quickly store and retrieve data, as well as load OS updates.
One further development that the PC3K7 offers you is 128MB of nonvolatile user-sample memory. Made possible by a breakthrough in sample flash technology, this nonvolatile user memory adds a new level of stability to the PC3K7. Not only does this new sample flash memory allow the PC3K7 to retain user samples after a power cycle, but it also powers back on with zero sample load time. Whether you're a Broadway performer, a working musician, a composer, or even a hobbyist, if you're looking for the very best performance sounds from a super-stable keyboard, you'll find it with the Kurzweil PC3K7!Kurzweil PC3K7 76-key Keyboard Workstation Features at a Glance
- 76-note semi-weighted hammer action, with velocity- and aftertouch-sensitive keys
- Quick release spring gives keys the response needed for synth/organ parts
- 128MB nonvolatile sample flash RAM
- Compatible with K 2/25/26 series sample libraries and programs
- Large backlit LCD with dedicated back-panel brightness and contrast controls
- 128-voice polyphony, dynamically allocated, lightning-fast performance
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Over 850 stunning factory presets, many of which use 10-20 layers
- Features samples from PC2 Base Sound ROM, Orchestral, Classic Keys, String Section ROM, and more
- Over 64 KB3 programs
- Includes 96 factory MIDI setups and 128 user-programmable MIDI setups
- MIDI setups include 8 independent zones, effects and arpeggiator settings
- General MIDI compatible
- 2,560 locations for user-created preset programs
- 2,560 locations for user-created MIDI Setups
- ROM expansion slot
- 16 insert effects distributed over 12 buses and 2 auxiliary sends
- Over 300 effects, including reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, EQ, distortion, compression, and more
- Master effects section with 5-band parametric EQ and 3-band compressor
- Pitch and modulation wheels
- 9 front-panel sliders/drawbar controllers
- 2 front-panel switches (momentary or toggle, software selectable)
- 3-switch pedal input
- 2 continuous-control pedal inputs, mono pressure
- Super Ribbon input
- Breath-controller input
- Controller values can be "captured" and stored as part of a program
- "Info" soft button displays what the PC3's assignable controllers are doing in each program
- "Easy Audition" lets you preview patches with short sound sequences
- 16 independent arpeggiators with multiple latch modes, selectable play orders, and more
- 4 x ¼" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
- Rear-panel ¼" headphone output
- 24-bit stereo S/PDIF featuring 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192kHz modes
- Syncable to external clock
- MIDI input, Output, and Throughput (hardware switchable to copy of MIDI output)
- Complete MIDI functionality over USB, including data storage and OS updates via thumb drive
- USB thumb drive memory port lets you store and load programs, OS updates, and sequences.
- Free OS updates
For the very pinnacle of sampling and synthesis, with K series sample support, get the Kurzweil PC3K7 keyboard workstation!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.