Since 2012, the DTP 640 REX offers two more features. The dynamic element emphasizes frequency ranges relevant for the kick drum in the ‘Dynamic Enhanced Frequency Response’ setting switchable right on the microphone, while the condenser element captures the sound neutrally. With ‘Dual Enhanced Frequency Response’, the character of the sound can be shaped even more individually – with this setting, the condenser element focuses on frequencies from 70 to 150 Hz and delivers a full body sound. The dynamic element provides the necessary power by focusing on the range between 3 and 5 kHz.
The combination of these features with the comprehensive tonal freedom of dual-element technology greatly increases the range of use, turning the DTP 640 REX into a universal tool for bass-heavy applications.
Lewitt DTP 640 REX Microphone Top applications
- Drums and Percussion // kick drum...
- Low frequency instruments // double bass, electric bass, kick drum...
- Live and studio applications
- Innovative dual-element design (dynamic and back-electret condenser) accurately captures the sharp attack of the beater as well as the round tonalities of the shell for unrivaled realism
- 3-position switchable "Enhanced Frequency Response" provides various tailored frequency responses on separate channels for maximum creative freedom
- Frequency response specifically tuned for kick drum applications and bass instruments
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 10 dB, and 20 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels
- Hardened hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Integrated stand adapter for quick and easy mounting and positioning
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 5-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes DTP 40 Trs cable and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.