Lewitt's Austrian-developed LCT 550 sets new standards in terms of more than just self-noise. A dynamic range of 140 dB-A guarantees the best-possible results even in challenging settings. The three pre-attenuation levels (0 dB, -6 dB and -12 dB) increase maximum SPL to as high as 155 dB-A. The LCT 550 also offers a clipping history as well as an auto-attenuation mode that automatically switches to the next level of attenuation if the signal is too strong. For the elimination of structure-borne noise, there are two high-pass filters: 80Hz, 12dB/octave and 160Hz, 6dB/octave.
Manufacturing tolerances have been minimized thanks to highly precise calibration of the capsule and the electronics – which means that any two microphones from this series, set identically, will always form a matched pair at +/- 0 dB!
Lewitt LCT 550 Microphone Features
- The World's Quietest Microphone" the first with SN of 0 dB-A
- Highly precise calibration of the capsule and the electronics
- Any pair will always form a matched pair at +/- 0 dB
- 1-inch dual system externally biased capsule
- Active front and ultra-thin, gold-layered low mass diaphragm
- Superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern isolates the main sound source
- Noiseless push buttons for attenuation and HPF selection
- Max SPL of 143 dB for a total dynamic range of 140 dB
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 , 6 and 12 dB)
- 3-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface for quick & easy handling anywhere
- Noiseless pushbuttons for simple attenuation & HPF selection
- Clipping history, automatic attenuation and key-lock
- Error-free recording and unparalleled ease of use
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Transformerless preamp circuit immune to interference
- Extra-large hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel-mesh grille
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.