L.R. Baggs electronics are the product of 20 years of relentless improvement and the quest for perfection. Their quality has been recognized with great reviews and numerous awards. They have also garnered a well-deserved reputation as the most advanced and best sounding circuitry for pickups on the planet. They are magic. You can be assured that you will sound your absolute best when you use the LR Baggs Para Acoustic DI preampp.
LR Baggs Para Acoustic DI Acoustic Guitar Preamp Features
- Discrete Pure Class A Fet Input -- for pure audiophile sound and very low noise.
- Proprietary Quasi-Passive EQ - unlike most equalizers, the Para Acoustic D.I. does not pass the signal through any active stages to achieve the EQ function. This allows control of voicing without sacrificing tonal purity.
- 5 Band EQ Including: - Sweepable Mid EQ with 2 octave range for the crucial midrange frequencies. - Precision Notch Filter eliminates feedback without destroying the sound quality.
- Presence Control adds sparkle to a dull PA or removes the glare from a bright PA.
- Low Band EQ tuned to best enhance the acoustic guitar.
- High Band EQ adds "frosting" & "air" without adding harshness.
- Adjustable Gain - up to 24 dB, allows the best performance and lowest noise with a variety of input sources, including low output pickups.
- Runs on 48V phantom power or 9V battery
- Intelligent Power Circuit works in the background to monitor phantom power status and turns the internal battery unobtrusively on or off as needed.
- Phase Inversion - for feedback control and optimum recording mix. XLR balanced output
- Ultra-High input impedance - delivers the full potential of any pickup.
- Series Effects Loop - is essentially an insert point that allows you to use a stereo Y-cable to inject effects through this point.
- External battery compartment - access allows quick and easy battery changes.
- Low cut filter - eliminates thumps and pumping.
- Battery status LED - stays on when unit is on and flashes when the battery is low.
- Phantom Power Indicator - alerts you to phantom power status with a green LED.
- High current buffered output - drives long cables into difficult, low impedance loads without fidelity loss.
- Roadworthy - a steel box, heavy double sided glass epoxy PC board with through plated holes, highest quality components and 100% QC testing ensure years of trouble free service.
- Low current consumption - 2.9 mA, provides 200+ hours of play time on a single 9V battery
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.