Want world-class conversion? The Lynx Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System gives it to you. Three high-performance components in one - an A/D converter, a D/A converter, and a high-end headphone amp (with its own dedicated D/A converter), Hilo serves up the pristine, transparent audio quality for which Lynx is famous. You also get a 32-channel internal mixer, along with other useful features - all controlled from an intuitive LCD touchscreen. For mastering and critical listening, you want the best conversion technology available - the Lynx Hilo Reference.Lynx Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System at a Glance
- Stunning signal quality
- Robust I/O flexibility
- Open-ended software platform
The Lynx Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System upholds Lynx's reputation for pristine, transparent audio quality. Hilo's analog stages and converter topology designs raise the bar for low distortion and noise, while maintaining stunning transparency in A/D and D/A conversion.Robust I/O flexibility
With 12 total inputs, 16 total outputs, plus 32 channels possible via its LSlot port, the Lynx Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System gives you beaucoup I/O. Throw in an internal 32-channel mixer to control it all, and you've got massive I/O flexibility.Open-ended software platform
Lynx's Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System is built upon an open-ended software platform that allows for future measurement, metering, diagnostics, and personalization feature updates - all using the Hilo's intuitive touchscreen LCD!Lynx Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System Features
- 3-in-1 unit: AD converter, DA converter, and Headphone Amp with its own dedicated D/A converter
- 3 unique sets of analog outputs: main analog out, monitor and headphone outs (both with volume)
- Flexible digital I/O offers a choice of AES/EBU, SPDIF via coax or TOSlink, or ADAT formats
- Innovative analog stage and converter topology design for ultra low noise and distortion
- 480 x 272 pixel LCD touchscreen for easy operation and monitoring
- A 32-channel internal mixer in the updatable FPGA
- 12 total inputs, 16 total outputs plus 32 channels possible via LSlot
- AC powered with battery operation available
- Open-ended software platform allows for future updates
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
For mastering and critical listening, you can rely on the Lynx Hilo Reference Converter!
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.