Grab a Lynx Hilo with LT-DNT option Dante expansion and take advantage of world-class digital conversion and superior networking capabilities. Three high-performance components in one — an A/D converter, a D/A converter, and a high-end headphone amp (with its own dedicated D/A converter), Hilo serves up the pristine, transparent audio quality for which Lynx is famous. You also get a 32-channel internal mixer, along with other useful features — all controlled from an intuitive LCD touchscreen. For world-class conversion and networked connectivity, AudioBuy recommends the Lynx Hilo with LT-DNT option.Real Lynx converters deliver stunning signal quality
The Lynx Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System upholds Lynx's reputation for pristine, transparent audio quality. Hilo's analog stages and converter topology designs raise the bar for low distortion and noise while maintaining stunning transparency in A/D and D/A conversion.Robust I/O flexibility with Dante connectivity
With 12 total inputs, 16 total outputs, plus 32 channels possible via the included LT-DNT Dante LSlot port, the Lynx Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System gives you top-notch I/O. You just won't believe how little latency you have to deal with when you're running your Hilo on Dante. Add to that an internal 32-channel mixer to control it all, and you've got massive I/O flexibility and killer performance in one!Open-ended software platform evolves with your system
Lynx's Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System is built upon an open-ended software platform that allows for future measurement, metering, diagnostics, and personalization feature updates — all using the Hilo's intuitive touchscreen LCD!Lynx Hilo with Preinstalled LT-DNT Dante Card Features
- 3-in-1 unit: AD converter, DA converter, and Headphone Amp with its own dedicated D/A converter
- Comes preloaded with a Lynx LT-DNT Dante option card for ultra-high-speed connectivity and low-latency performance
- 3 unique sets of analog outputs: main analog out, monitor and headphone outs (both with volume)
- Flexible digital I/O offers a choice of AES/EBU, SPDIF via coax or TOSlink, or ADAT formats
- Innovative analog stage and converter topology design for ultra-low noise and distortion
- 480 x 272 pixel LCD touchscreen for easy operation and monitoring
- A 32-channel internal mixer in the updatable FPGA
- 12 total inputs, 16 total outputs plus 32 channels possible via LSlot
- AC powered with battery operation available
- Open-ended software platform allows for future updates
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.