The Mackie ProFX22v3 22-Channel Professional Effects Mixer with USB is the ultimate affordable solution for live sound, home recording, and content creators. Now with our renowned Onyx mic preamps that offer 60db of headroom, everything from gain hungry mics to guitars will sound better than ever, and you can keep it all in check with simple single-knob compression. The new GigFX effects engine offers 24 built-in FX for even more options for adding the finishing touch. Record your tracks in 24-Bit/192kHz quality with 2x4 USB I/O plus zero-latency hardware monitoring for easy overdubs. Both ProTools First and Waveform OEM recording software/plugin packages are included.
- The Ultimate Affordable Mixer for Everyone:
Designed for maximum versatility making it perfect for live sound, home recording, content creation, and live streaming
- Renowned Onyx Mic Preamps:
- Equipped with 17 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60db of gain and ultra-low noise performance
- Perfect for microphones popular with content creators that require high-gain preamps
- High-Resolution GigFX Effects Engine:
With 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays, adding some drama to your sound is easy easy... easy..... easy........ easy (Delay, get it?)
- 24-Bit / 192kHz 2x4 USB Recording Interface:
- Lay down your tracks in incredible 24-Bit / 192kHz quality for the cleanest recordings possible
- 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back in to the mixer, great for situations when you need to monitor specific tracks during playback in addition to the full mix
- Effortless Latency-Free Monitoring:
- With a single knob, you can blend between monitoring your computers output and a direct feed from the mixer
- Great for recording overdubs alongside a pre-recorded track
- The Essential Mixing Tools You Need:
- 3-band EQ on all channels with variable mid frequency control (Channel 21/22 features a standard 3-band EQ)
- Channels 15-20 feature mic inputs and stereo line inputs for maximum versatility
- Hi-Z switches allows direct connection of guitars, basses, and other instruments
- 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo 1/8" input on channel 21/22
- 3 Aux/Monitor outputs with dedicated per-channel send control
- Dual stereo Subgroup output busses with per-channel assignment
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control
- Dedicated Control Room output with level control
- Insert jack on channels 1-14
- Pre-Fader solo on all channels
- Footswitch input for FX Mute
- Single-Knob Compression:
- Keep your input levels in check and get maximum channel headroom with the quick turn of a knob
- Great for giving vocals the finishing touch in live, recording, and even streaming applications
- Record and Produce Like a Pro:
- ProTools | First and Waveform OEM professional software and plugin packages included
- The Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes 22 plugins like BBD Delay, Gray Compressor, and Eleven Lite
- The DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
- Signature Rugged Design:
- Legendary Mackie "Built-Like-A-Tank" design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Are discounts automatically applied to larger orders?
Yes. If you are purchasing the in a quantity of 5+ then your Paypal invoice will automatically include a 10%+ discount. This discount does not apply to items which are on sale or at clearance pricing.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.