For over 25 years, SOUND FORGE Pro has set the benchmark for recording, editing and processing audio. The latest version, Magix Sound Forge 13, raises that benchmark yet again, offering an improved user experience, with more efficiency, stability and speed for ultimate audio production. The enhanced 64-bit audio engine carries out all tasks – from recording and editing to restoration and mastering – with incredible precision.CRYSTAL CLEAR RECORDING ON MULTIPLE CHANNELS
Record pristine audio on up to 32 channels simultaneously, at sample rates up to 64-bit/384 kHz. SOUND FORGE Pro 13 is a fully-portable recording studio that you can take with you wherever you go for multichannel recordings of classical concerts, live bands and other challenging projects.AUDIO EDITING WITH TOTAL PRECISION
SOUND FORGE Pro 13 provides professional audio processing and sound design at the highest level. From video soundtracks to the final surround sound mix, edit audio with sample-accurate precision. Numerous effect processors and editing tools make SOUND FORGE Pro the ideal application for sound designers.PROFESSIONAL, NOISE-FREE MASTERING
With the all-new SOUND FORGE Pro 13, you can deliver technically perfect masters for CD or streaming, all thanks to its advanced signal processing tools and high-end effects based on top-quality DSP algorithms. Restore recordings and remove clicks, pops and other noise with ease.NEW IN SOUND FORGE PRO 13
- New interface: Delivering a better user experience, the SOUND FORGE Pro 13 interface is now adjustable in four hues. The new icon design and revised docking features make your workflow even more efficient.
- New VST engine: With the enhanced SOUND FORGE Pro VST engine, you get more stability and speed when using plug-ins, and it is now available with the ARA2 interface extension.
- New visualization: Take control over audio recording levels. SOUND FORGE Pro 13 includes the Peak Meter V2, with industry-standard visual feedback that shows peak levels of audio signals.
- 32-channel file recording, editing and processing
- 64-bit architecture
- Customizable interface: 4 color levels, new icon design & docking
- New VST engine & ARA2 support
- Record at 64-bit/384 kHz
- Numerous audio effects & plug-ins
- Mastering and restoration with iZotope plug-ins: Ozone 8 Elements & RX 7 Elements
- Peak Meter V2 for level measurement
- zplane élastique Timestretch with new élastiquePro v3 engine
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.