The Matthews Effects Cosmonaut V2 is a reverb and delay pedal which harnesses spacial anomalies that let you travel to new frontiers of time and space. The journey begins with two rows of identical controls, allowing you to switch between the top and bottom row with the push of a button. Always visible and editable on the fly, this works as a preset without any programming or menu diving. You can set each row to be a completely different sound. For example, set a deep modulated reverb on one, a tape delay on the other or create any combination of two distinct sounds and alternate between them instantly. For each set of controls, there is a slide switch on the side of the pedal that lets you select either Luna 2, a modulated reverb, Sputnik, a unique plate reverb or Vostok 1, a tape emulating delay. Get lost in the void exploring the vast array of sounds from The Cosmonaut V2.
The Cosmonaut V2 has two sets of slide switches on the left side of the pedal that let you choose one of these three algorithms for each row of controls.
- Luna 2: A dark, haunting modulated reverb that pushes you to journey deeper into the void. Use "Anomaly" to add modulation to this effect, taking your guitar tone to new dimensions and the spaces in between. Excels as a dark, warm reverb with long ambient tails or a tight, modulated room verb.
- Sputnik: The Sputnik lets you warp through space into a reflective plate reverb. Use "Anomaly" to add modulation to this effect. Great for everything from ambient, deep sounds; to short, reflective, light verbs.
- Vostok 1: A warm tape emulating delay that excels at a variety of vintage, analog-emulating sounds. Dial in a short slap back with "Travel" control set low, for an ambient other-worldly feel, or choose a high "Anomaly" knob setting for a journey into space madness.
- Fuel: Mix of the reverb or delay
- Anomaly: Controls the modulation mix of the reverb or the time of the delay
- Travel: Controls the decay of the reverb or delay
Rick Matthews obsesses over every last detail to make the highest quality and intuitive pedals available. This commitment to detail is on full display with The Cosmonaut V2. From its rugged build, wide range of available sounds, bypass options and alternate settings The Cosmonaut V2 lets you boldly go where no tone has gone before.
- Alt Switch (secondary foot switch): What sets the Cosmonaut V2 apart from other pedals is the Alt controls. The three knobs on the "Top" row of the pedal are duplicated on the "Bottom" row giving you two different settings/sounds which you can jump between. You can independently select the algorithms for each row using the slide switches on the side of the pedal. This creates a simple and straightforward way to get two dynamic sounds on the fly.
- Alternate Jack Out: This input allows you to control the Alt and bypass switch remotely using a TRS cable. Tip controls the Alternate Switch and ring controls the Bypass Switch.
- Analog Dry Path Signal: Your instrument's dry signal path is kept completely analog while mixing in the digital wet signal creating a unique and unparalleled sound.
- Expression Jack: Plug in an expression pedal to dynamically control the "Travel" knob on the 2nd row of controls. This bypasses the physical knob on the 2nd row when the expression pedal is plugged in. TRS cable required.
- Tails or Bypass Mode: The Cosmonaut V2 allows the beautiful haunting layers to continue as you switch the pedal Off, preventing an abrupt cut to your sound. If you desire that hard-cut when bypassing the pedal, simply hold both foot switches for 10 seconds until the bypass led flashes. Do the same to switch it back.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.