Add the unrivaled sound quality of a genuine Millennia preamp in your 500 series rack, with the Millennia HV-35. Perfect for low-gain dynamic microphones such as ribbon mic, the HV-35 delivers up to 75dB of freakishly noise-free gain. A front-panel instrument input also makes the HV-35 a fantastic pre for tracking bass direct, particularly instruments with high-character/low-gain passive pickups. Other onboard functions, such as an 80Hz highpass filter and a 15dB pad add extra versatility to the HV-35, and an impressive sub-3Hz to over-300kHz frequency response ensures that no nuances, however subtle, are lost in translation.Millennia HV-35 500-series-format Microphone Preamplifier Features at a Glance
- API 500 series compatible format single-channel microphone preamplifier
- Continuously variable gain control (up to +65dB)
- 10dB gain boost setting for DC-coupled ribbon mics (for up to +75dB of gain total)
- Front panel instrument input
- 80Hz highpass filter
- 48V phantom power
- Switchable 15dB pad
- Polarity flip switch
- Minimum Gain: 8.5dB
- Maximum Gain: 75dB
- Frequency Response: +0 / -3dB, sub 3Hz to beyond 300kHz
- Noise: 60 dB Gain, 10Hz-30kHz, Inputs common -133 dB EIN
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise (35 dB Gain, 10Hz-20kHz bandwidth, +27dBu Out): < .001%, Typ. < .0005% (< 5 ppm)
- Intermodulation Distortion ((50 Hz & 7 kHz) 35 dB Gain, +27 dBu Out): < .0009%
- Phase Response (35dB Gain, 50Hz-20kHz bandwidth, +27 dBu Out): < 2 degrees deviation
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (35 dB Gain, 10Hz-20kHz bandwidth, 100 mV C.M.): > 65 dB, Typ > 85 dB
- Slew Rate (35dB Gain, +27dBu Out): > 25V per microsecond
- Maximum Input Level (20Hz-40kHz): +23dBu (no attenuator pads required)
- Maximum Output Level (20Hz-40kHz): +32dBu
- Phantom Input Impedance (1kHz): 2,210 ohms
- Output Impedance: 24.3 ohms (x2)
- Phantom Powering: +48V DC, (+/-2V DC)
- Dimensions: 1.5" W x 5.25" H x 6" D
- Shipping weight: 3 lbs.
Add the sound of an incredible Millennia pre to your 500 series rack, with the Millennia HV-35 microphone preamplifier!
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman and Qatar. The valuation method is CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods + the cost of freight (Total ). No additional taxes or fees are levied on imports. Duty rates in UAE vary from 0% to 100%, with an average duty rate of 4.61%. There is no sales tax applicable on imports into the United Arab Emirates. Imports with a CIF value up to AED1000 are exempt from duty. There are no other taxes or fees charged on imports in UAE.
Free shipping throughout the UAE , Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Qatar , Kuwait , Bahrain , Oman and Saudi Arabia.
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
orders are shipped from our warehouse in the US and maybe subject to import taxes/duties applied by customs in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc. The import tax in the UAE is imposed by the United Arab Emirates / Dubai Customs.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , AudioDubai offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in the United Arab Emirates , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or buy the at the best price in the United Arab Emirates. Make your shopping experience a wonderful one with AudioDubai!