The fifth edition in Native Instruments’ TRAKTOR Series, the KONTROL S5 is a portable 4-deck professional DJ controller that is built and ready for Stems, NI’s multi-channel audio format for creative-style DJing. The S5 is loaded with professional features that have the ability to maximize your performance like two high-resolution, full-color deck displays that distinctly show key software views and pop-up panels that take your focus off of the computer and onto connecting with the crowd. The S5 is also loaded with touch-sensitive controls that can instantly trigger pop-up views, panels, playback, and quick access to two customizable FX units with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX. The touch strips on the S5 provide tactile control over track position, pitch bend, and more, all of which adds to the S5’s touch-and-see workflow delivering a unique, multisensory DJ experience.
Today’s DJ needs more than just deck control, that’s why the S5 features 16 color-coded pads perfect for triggering samples, cue points, and slices. All of which can add a flurry of creative styles to your set. There’s a built-in 4-channel mixer for master control of all essential DJ functionality, and a built-in, club-ready audio interface with pristine 24-bit/48kHz sound clarity. The S5’s intuitive, hands-on workflow instantly channels your creativity whenever inspiration strikes.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S5 Features
- Portable, 4-deck TRAKTOR controller with core control over Stems and Remix Decks
- 2 bright, full-color displays reveal key software views and pop-up panels
- Touch-sensitive knobs and buttons for intuitive control over TRAKTOR software
- Touch strips provide tactile control over track position, pitch bend, and more
- Quickly access track BPM and Key as well as Filter, and FX
- 2 customizable FX units with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX
- 16 color-coded pads for triggering samples, cue points, and slices
- Easy-access Remix Mode for quick, intuitive Remix Deck control
- Built-in, club-ready audio interface with pristine 24-bit/48kHz clarity
- AUX input with mic preamp + separate line input for connecting microphones
- or external gear
- XLR/RCA master and ¼ inch booth outputs for connecting main and booth soundsystems
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.