The Nord Lead A1 analog modeling synthesizer will change your concept of synthesis. Whether you're onstage or in the studio, the Lead A1's innovative architecture lets you quickly amass a huge arsenal of stunning sounds that work perfectly across musical genres. Nord gave the A1 a fast, intuitive interface that lets you whip up awesome patches fast, and at the same time encourages experimentation. Blast out a run on the splittable 49-note Fatar keybed while sweeping the filter. Sounds and feels incredible, doesn't it? And with a curb weight of under 11 pounds, the Nord Lead A1 makes an ideal gigging synth.
Nord Lead A1 49-key Analog Modeling Synthesizer
- The versatility to ace any gig or session
- Designed for speedy patch creation and deployment
- Analog modeling: Nord does it right
The versatility to ace any gig or session
AudioBuy.com.au Australia keyboardists are impressed with the Nord Lead A1, and for good reason. Fat, snarling leads; sensuous evolving pads; bass that blows holes in walls - it's all here. And it's all easy to get to. Forge ripping leads with classic oscillator sync, revisit the '80s with chimey FM pianos, ring modulate with AM. Any sound you hear in your mind's ear is in play. Instantly. With 24-note polyphony, you can get elaborate with your chord voicings and layers. And speaking of layering, the Lead A1 is 4-part multitimbral, with its great-sounding effects (Ensemble, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Ring Modulator, and Drive) available independently on each section, so there's no end to the glorious mayhem you can create.
Designed for speedy patch creation and deployment
The Lead A1 is a fantastic synth value, sure; but it's not some "souped-down" version of Nord's flagship A4. This synthesizer represents a new direction for the Lead series - one in which your ability to whip up truly impressive patches quickly and intuitively is of paramount importance. Hot new features such as a unique, eight-configuration oscillator block and the new "Like" list make it faster and easier than ever to get the sound you're after during a show or studio session. Need inspiration? The A1 gives you four separate arpeggiators with a 4-octave range and Up/Down and Random modes. And of course, you can sync any or all of them to the Lead A1's master clock.
Analog modeling: Nord does it right
If you've ever heard keyboard whiz Derek Sherinian shred with Dream Theater, Billy Idol, or his own band Planet X, you know he's a tone meister of the highest order. Ask Mr. Sherinian what he loves about Nord keyboards, and he'll tell you it's the "organic analog warmth." Well, that and the tour-proof build quality, the ease of calling up sounds, and much more. With the Nord Lead A1, you get the warmth of analog with the road-tested reliability of a modern digital machine.
Nord Lead A1 49-key Analog Modeling Synthesizer Features
- 24-note polyphony, 4-part multitimbral
- Keyboard split with two slots for upper and lower sections
- Modulation wheel, Pitch Stick with no dead zone at zero crossing
- Unique oscillator concept with eight configurations:
- Pitch, Detune, Shape, Sync, AM, Noise, Sub Mix, FM
- Traditional analog and digital waveforms
- Unison mode and Extra Fat Unison mode adds girth to your sounds
- LFO with five waveforms
- Mod envelope; LFO as additional ModEnv
- 12 and 24dB lowpass filters
- Highpass and bandpass filters
- Transistor and diode ladder filter simulations of Mini and TB-303
- Effects: Ensemble, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Ring Modulator, Drive
- Master Clock Sync of Arpeggiator, LFO, and Delay
- Velocity and Mod Wheel Morph
- USB MIDI integrates the Lead A1 with your DAW
- Like Button lets you save what you've done into a temporary list and continue editing
- Mutator lets you adjust elements by set percentages to easily create variations on a patch
- 3 LED displays, 23 knobs, three encoders, and 20+ buttons for program and performance editing
- Sustain and expression pedal inputs
- Highly portable: weighs 10.7 pounds
- Hand-crafted in Sweden
Deploy cutting-edge synthesis with the Nord Lead A1!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.