Based on the legendary American black-face amp, the ultra compact BJF-S66 features 2 channels - rhythm and lead, with adjustable lead boost - plus 3-band EQ controls, a bright switch, channel-specific reverb level and decay controls, and tremolo controls.
It uses an extremely efficient Class D power amp design, and the preamp is a discrete, solid-state all analog signal path for pure tone.
The rear panel features an Effects Loop Send/Return, Preamp Out, Speaker Out and footswitch inputs. Channel select, FX loop (on/off), and tremolo (on/off) are all optionally controllable via footswitch, either separately or using the custom FS-P3 3-way footswitch (sold separately).
The BJF-S66 can drive speakers from 4 ohms to 16 ohms. Power output: 100W @ 4 Ohms / 66W @ 8 ohm / 30W @ 16ohm.
With modern design and build techniques, the BJF-S66 captures the essence of that famed mid-60's sound, while being small and light enough to fit into a gig bag and robust enough to handle the rigors of the road.
- Power Output: 66 watts into 8 Ohms, 100 watts into 4 Ohms, 30 watts into 16 Ohms
- Rhythm Channel has Gain and Master and Reverb Level and Reverb Decay.
- Lead channel has Gain and Master and Reverb Level and Reverb Decay.
- EQ: Common to both channels.
- Effects Loop Send and Return
- Channels are switchable via optional footswitch or separate single latch footswitch
- Each channel has dedicated reverb controls for level and decay.
- Tremolo has depth and speed controls and is switchable via optional footswitch, separate single latch footswitch or manually switched on/off.
- Bright switch: +10dB at 4KHz - Bright switch is tuned to avoid tinnitus- inducing treble.
- The optional footswitch draws power from the amplifier and contains a memory of last setting.
- Power amp is a Class D design and is highly power efficient.
- Reverb is a digital BJF design.
- Preamp is a discrete solid state all analog signal path for pure tone.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.