Why rely on install contractors when Peavey's Digitool LIVE PA will give the same level of speaker management and onboard processing as an installation box, without limiting what you can do with your sound system? Featuring a totally configurable 8-in/8-out balanced routing matrix, complete with powerful 32-bit floating point DSP processing, phantom power, and dedicated front-panel mute control, the sky's the limit to what you can do with your Digitool LIVE. So, if you'd rather get on with the show than wrestle with PA configurations and monitor distribution, then it's time to replace your massive equipment rack with a compact Peavey Digitool LIVE PA management system from AudioBuy.com.au Australia.Peavey Digitool LIVE Programable Audio Multi Processor at a Glance
- Flexible, install-quality PA and monitor management, without the install fees
- 32-bit floating point processing provides amazing dynamics control and filtering
- Loaded with the front-panel controls and graphical feedback you need
There are two main problems with install-style PA management systems, and the Peavey Digitool LIVE addresses both of them. First, there's the fact that most PA management systems are extremely purpose built, designed to provide processing for only a set few speaker configurations. The Digitool LIVE system's 8-in/8-out matrix lets you route crossovers, distribute stage monitors, process headphone mixes - you name it! It even has onboard phantom power and an auto mix function, which allows you to use the Digitool LIVE as a mixing board if need be.
The other major issue with many professional PA management systems is that they require special contractor-only software and interface to program, leaving you at the mercy of an install technician anytime you want to make a change in your setup. With the Digitool LIVE system, you get the same level of control via a simple piece of software you can run on any standard Windows PC. With so much flexibility to offer, the Peavey Digitool LIVE is an obvious choice for any technical director or engineer who deals with a lot of different live-sound situations.32-bit floating point processing provides amazing dynamics control and filtering
The power of any PA management system lies in the processing it has to offer, and the Peavey Digitool LIVE gives you plenty to get excited about in that department. Full matrix routing with digitally controlled level and input/output filtering make setting up even advanced crossover networks easy. There are even macro controls for setting up Butterworth, Bessel, and Linkwitz-Riley crossover filter alignments.
Adding dynamics processing to every input and output takes only seconds, and you easily add up to 2.5 seconds of delay to any part of your I/O to compensate for speaker separation and external processing latency. What's more, the Digitool LIVE's amazing Automix function and digitally controlled levels provide smoothness to your levels while maximizing your dynamic range. The possibilities are endless!Loaded with the front-panel controls and graphical feedback you need
Although the Digitool LIVE's PC-based editing software makes setting up complicated configurations easy, the last thing you want to have to do in an emergency is wait for your laptop to fire up. Fortunately, Peavey outfitted the Digitool LIVE with a great set of front-panel controls that make tweaking settings, killing channels, and monitoring levels easy. First, there's the large full-color LCD. Using just its soft buttons and encoders, you can easily find and adjust nearly any setting you might need to access. There's also an entire series of 16 dedicated mute buttons at your command, which instantly let you silence any input or output - a real show saver! Top that off with a whole series of 5-segment LED meters, and you've got everything you need to stay in control of the show, right on the front panel of the Peavey Digitool LIVE PA management system.Peavey Digitool LIVE Programable Audio Multi Processor Features
- The ultimate flexible PA and speaker-management system for flexible venues, serious live rigs, and hard-working houses of worship
- Provides you with the power of an install sound-processing system, but without the painfully limited flexibility and settings access
- Flexible 8-in/8-out matrix (on balanced XLR connectors) lets you configure any 8-channel signal-routing scheme you can imagine
- 48V phantom power on each input even lets you perform basic mixing functions, without a dedicated mixing console
- Powerful 32-bit floating point processing provides more filtering, dynamics, and delay options than a you'd expect from a floor-to-ceiling rack of conventional live-sound equipment.
- RS-485 input provides external level and mute control, as well as preset recall
- Front-panel USB B-type port and rear-panel Ethernet port offer a variety of setup connectivity
- Windows PC-based software gives you an easy-to-use GUI for setup and control
- Full-color graphic LCD provides simple yet comprehensive front-panel control
- 5-segment LED meters on inputs and outputs
- Front panel input and output mute button let you quickly kill channels for fast setups and mid-show emergencies
- Stereo AES input adds digital connectivity to your options
- Rear-panel ears and strap offer easy cable management
- Firmware can be field updated for added convenience
- Processing includes:
- Full matrix routing with mute and level control at each cross-point
- Input and output filters including: PEQ, hi-shelf, lo-shelf, hi-pass, all-pass and horn-EQ
- Crossover filters to fourth order, including Butterworth, Bessel, and Linkwitz-riley alignments
- Delay of up to 2.5 seconds on each input and output with sample period resolution
- Gate and compressor on every input
- Compressor/limiter on every output
- Digitally controlled analog input and output level controls for maximum dynamic range
- 4 x audio-triggered, priority mute buses
- Automix capability for hands-off mixing
- Signal generator for test tones
- Copy/Paste of input and output settings
- Preset storage and recall (8 x internal preset locations)
Get professional PA management with the flexibility and control you need with a Peavey Digitool LIVE from AudioBuy.com.au Australia!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.