High Performance and Great Features An integrated peak limiter keeps audio playing at all times, even at maximum output level, limiting distortion during playback and preventing damage to the mixer. To increase durability and ensure smooth operation, the DJM-2000nexus features high-performance channel faders that can withstand heavy use.
Intuitive Design The mixer now utilizes chrome-plated knobs for adjusting effect frequencies as well as white LED illumination for the beat button to perfectly match the look of the CDJ-2000nexus perfectly. The top center section of the mixer features EFX capabilities to provide a bounty of digital effects, while each side section of the panel offers audio mixing controls for up to four digital or USB sources. The middle section contains INST FX (Instant Instrument FX) functions for additional sound effects.
5.8-inch Multi-Touch Display The DJM-2000nexus incorporates a full-color 5.8-inch LCD multi-touch panel for remixing beats and adding audio effects with a simple touch of the screen. Users can also simultaneously manipulate the displayed controls on the panel by touching different areas of the screen at the same time. Four different performance modes are available including:
Enables a section of a track to be stored for additional audio effects
Enables more precise mixing within seven frequency ranges. For example, users can enhance just the bass region within the music they're mixing.
DJs can create seven different dynamic audio effects by touching the screen.
Allows the user to assign various controls displayed on the LCD screen to external DJ software via MIDI. Four types of MIDI modes are available for more performance flexibility.
Evolved Beat Effects
Numerous buttons for the evolved Beat Effects were added for selecting multiple effects and beat parameters. Manipulation of the sound effects can be made using the Effect Frequency knobs that change the low, mid and high frequency bands of the music. With the turn of a knob, users can enhance the effects of each frequency band, i.e., an echo added specifically to the vocals of the music or a doubling of the hi-hat rhythm, providing incredible performance options.
The Instant Instrument FX provides six additional audio effects that include Noise, HPF, LPF, Jet, Zip and Crush. Each effect can be brought into the channel with a turn of the Filter knob. Additionally, the Parameter knob allows the effects to be fine tuned.
A cool feature of the mixer is Live Sampler, which allows the sound from a microphone or from the MASTER output to be recorded directly into the mixer. The "sampled" sound can instantly be transferred via LAN cable to a CDJ-2000nexus or CDJ-900 for scratching or sampling.
When linked with a CDJ-2000nexus player, the mixer informs the DJ of its connected status. The JOG rings of the turntable change color based on the current on-air status and channel number connection, providing quick visual indications to the DJ.
The DJM-2000nexus features a USB audio interface that allows a direct computer connection without the need for an external sound card. Up to four audio sources can be assigned to each channel, providing even more flexibility. For additional convenience, the MASTER output can be connected directly to a computer for recording3 of performances.
Pioneer DJM-2000nexus DJ Mixer Features
- 5.8" full color multi-touch display with on-screen effects/sampling
- Beat Slice & Sync Master when using Pro DJ Link that connects up to four CDJ-2000nexus/900s
- Built-in LAN inputs for Pro DJ Link & 2 laptops
- INST FX allows effects to be applied intuitively with a turn of the kob
- Manipulate frequencies & alter sounds w/ BEAT EFFECTS
- Switching 3-Band EQ/Isolator - Equipped with a switching 3-band EQ (+6dB to -26dB) and 3-band Isolator (+6dB to -()()dB) on each channel
- Digital In - Digital audio inputs for each channel with no deterioration in sound quality
- Fader Start Play - Connection with Pioneer CDJ player(s) with PRO DJ LINK or control cable allows the mixer to start the turntable by switching faders
- Talk Over - Lowers the volume of the music when a connected microphone is used
- Peak Level Meter - Displays input levels at a glance
- Cross Fader Assign Function - Allows the flexible assignment of the input on each channel to the cross fader
- Fader Curve Adjust Function - Allows changes to cross fader and channel fader curves
- Auto Standby Function - Switches power to standby mode when no operation or input is detected for a certain period of time.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.