Pittsburgh Modular Verbtronic delivers big reverb. We're talking huge, lush, massive - and not at all natural. If you want to add another dimension to your sound with a warped sense of time and distance, this Eurorack digital reverb module is a great way to achieve it. Verbtronic generates enormous spaces, large enough to engulf your audio and smear the sound spectrum with an unrelenting deluge of echoes and reflections, building into a tsunami of perpetual feedback. AudioBuy.com.au Australia is issuing fair warning: there is nothing real-world about Pittsburgh Modular Verbtronic. It's designed to serve up artificial spaces that complement and blend perfectly with the electronic sounds your modular synthesis produces.
A full palette of reverberation
Use Verbtronic's controls to unlock its treasure trove of reverberation effects. Tonal Tilt shifts the frequency emphasis from low and dark to high and bright, acting as a tone control for the effected signal. The Feedback knob routes a variable segment of the output signal back into the input, giving you results similar to concurrently adjusting both reverb density and decay time. The voltage-controlled Mode switch flips between two unique reverbs: Verb mode is a shorter, relatively natural-sounding reverb, ideal for enhancing less robust sounds such as lead lines; Tronic mode delivers a significantly larger, decidedly synthetic-sounding reverb. A voltage-controlled Output Mix knob seamlessly transitions between your original dry signal and 100% wet. Trust us: however you use it, Pittsburgh Modular Verbtronic will deliver the wow factor.
Pittsburgh Modular Verbtronic Features
- 10hp Eurorack digital reverb module (requires Eurorack case/power supply)
- Verbtronic controls:
- Tonal Tilt Control - Tone control affecting the reverberated signal
- Feedback Control - Reverb signal feedback control
- Mode Switch - Verb: shorter, relatively natural-sounding; Tronic: large, electronic
- Output Mix - Fade between dry signal and 100% reverb
- Mix CV IN - CV attenuverter: attenuates and/or inverts incoming Mix CV input signal
- Mix CV Input - CV input used to modulate the Mix Output
- Input - Audio signal input
- Mode Gate Input - Flips Mode switch from Tronic to Verb:
- Switch must be set to Tronic for incoming gate to have effect
- Verb Output - 100% reverb signal output only
- Mix Output - Mix of dry and reverb effect audio output
- Module depth with ribbon cable attached: 36.5mm
- Power usage: 65mA
Get your 'verb on with Pittsburgh Modular Verbtronic!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.