Connect your StudioLive AI mixer to any standard Dante network. Get up to 34 input channels and 60 output channels depending on mixer model. Works with a standard ethernet network using a Gigabit swtich and standard CAT5 cables. Also includes FIreWire S800 connectivity for recording and playback.
The SL-Dante-MIX option card enables any StudioLive AI-series or StudioLive RM-series mixer to join a standard Dante network. The card houses two Ethernet connections for redundant Dante audio networking, recording and remote control via UC Surface, one S/PDIF output, and two FireWire 800 connections for continuously bidirectional recording and playback. Create a complete, networked audio system using a standard gigabit Ethernet switch and Audinate’s Dante digital-media networking technology, which offers no-hassle, true plug-and-play digital audio networking.
Presonus SL-DANTE-MIX Dante Network Option Card Features
- Add Dante network connectivity to any StudioLive AI mixer
- Easy to configure, rock-solid reliability
- Works with a standard ehternet network
- Up to 34 input channels and 60 output channels
- FireWire S800 ports for recirding and playback
- Sample-accurate synchronization
- Easy to configure w/reliable performance
Presonus SL-DANTE-MIX Dante Network Option Card Specifications
- 2 Dante ports add redundant Dante digital networking/recording to any StudioLive AI-series or RM-series Active Integration digital mixer
- FireWire S800 connectivity for recording and playback
- Up to 34 input channels (depending on mixer model)
- Up to 60 output channels (depending on mixer model)
- Direct patch to every input channel’s Digital Return buttons and to stereo digital 2Track In from the Dante network or over FireWire
- Direct channel outputs and Aux In A and B: pre/post Fat Channel, pre-fader (user selectable per channel via Dig Out button)
- Subgroups, Main Bus, and Aux/Mix Buses: post-Fat Channel/fader
- FX A-D Send mixes
- Works with a standard Ethernet network
- Native gigabit support
- Sample-accurate synchronization
- Operates on standard IT networks
- USB Yes
- Dimensions 5" x 3.4" x 2.5"
- Audio Resolution 24-bit/96kHz
- Songs 220
- Other Features Visual Metronome: HD and full-screen LCD color system
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.