PreSonus' third-generation StudioLive 16 digital console is by far the most powerful mixer in its class and is fully recallable, with touch-sensitive, motorized faders and recallable XMAX preamps. Yet it retains PreSonus' legendary ease of use, with a fader for each input channel and 1-to-1 workflow, and adds new customizable Fat Channel controls. Its studio-grade sound is enhanced with all new Fat Channel processing, including a plug-in-style workflow that features vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel.
You get 16 FlexMixes that can be Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes; 6-band fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs; 24 DCA groups; and built-in AVB networking. In addition to 40x40 USB and 55x55 AVB recording interfaces, the StudioLive 16 features an on-board multitrack SD recorder with Capture one-touch recording, true virtual soundcheck, and mix scene transfers to Studio One--without a computer.
- Fully recallable, 16-channel digital mixing console (32 internal channels)
- 16 input channels (8 mic, 8 mic/line) with recallable XMAX preamps
- 17 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- Full-color touchscreen and Channel scribble strips
- All new scene management with level fading and channel safe
- 16 Flex mixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes) plus 4 dedicated subgroups
- Tape input: Bluetooth wireless or analog
- 4 internal effects buses (combination of reverbs and delays with modern and vintage options)
- Insert effects on up to 4 channels
- New Fat Channel processing with vintage EQ and Compressor modes available on every channel
- Three types of multitrack recording: to onboard SD Card recorder (using CaptureTM), 40x40 USB interface, and 55x55 AVB interface
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface 2 touch-control software for Mac,
- Windows and iPad; CaptureTM live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows; compatible with free QMix personal monitoring control for iPhone/iPod touch, and AndroidTM
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.