Not only does the 32.4.2AI provide extensive signal processing on all 32 channels and 4 buses, it boasts a built-in 48x34 FireWire S800 recording interface for use with your DAW; high-quality mic preamps with phantom power; convenient Wi-Fi networking; a comprehensive software bundle featuring recording, mixer control, and wireless control software; and much more. High-speed processing and tons of RAM allow you to get the most out of your mixing sessions, and a streamlined, intuitive-to-use interface just invites you to get your hands on those controls and get to work. Add a laptop and your instruments, and you're all set.
AI: Active Integration Means More RAM and Processing Power With the StudioLive 32.4.2AI, PreSonus improves upon its already advanced line of StudioLive mixers, offering the impressive Active Integration dual-core computing engine that packs over 64 times the processing power and 10,000 times the RAM of the original StudioLive 24.4.2 mixer.
32 Mic Preamps At the heart of this sleek AI model are 32 XMAX solid-state mic preamplifiers with individual phantom power, ready to serve studio-quality audio for any microphone you have on hand. These mic pres, with their high headroom and low-noise properties, were designed to deliver a clean, clear sound no matter where you record, either live or in the studio.
Loads of Onboard DSP PreSonus' extensive Fat Channel signal processing is available on every channel and bus, so you get 4-band, fully parametric EQ plus dynamics control and much more for each of your mixer tracks. According to PreSonus, there's enough DSP onboard to load two complete sets of Fat Channel EQ and dynamics processing chains on each channel and A/B them for comparison. The StudioLive 32.4.2AI's blue-hued Fat Channel section is quick to navigate and easy to understand, with its multifunctional LED displays, well-labeled knobs, and separate pan display.
Direct Interfacing The StudioLive 32.4.2AI mixer's built-in 48x34 FireWire S800 interface provides you with powerful recording tools, easy remote control of the unit, and tight integration with DAW software on your computer. When it comes to recording great tracks, your work is never really done, is it? Fortunately, with the StudioLive 32.4.2AI's FireWire interface and included software bundle, you can always revisit your work and record additional tracks, add more instruments, and edit to your heart's content.
All Your Software Bases, Covered Your StudioLive 32.4.2AI comes with PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW software, Capture-AI live-recording software, Virtual StudioLive-AI bidirectional mixer-control software with Smaart Measurement Technology and easy-to-use wizards, Free StudioLive Remote-AI iPad wireless-control software, and QMix-AI iPhone/iPod touch wireless aux-control software. Smaart Measurement Technology integration lets you quickly tune your system to any room.
Go Wireless -- Control the Mixer from Anywhere in the Venue Thanks to its USB port and Wi-Fi LAN adapter, the compact mixer provides wireless control with or without a computer. You can connect this StudioLive mixer to your iPad or other iOS device for instant remote control of the mixer. Up to ten performers can tap into that remote control as well, and access the StudioLive 32.4.2AI's QMix function to adjust their own monitor mixes onstage.
PreSonus StudioLive 32.4.2AI Digital Recording Features - 32-Channel digital mixer with DSP and built-in FireWire recording interface
- 32 Mic/line channel inputs with 100 mm faders and insert sends/returns
- 33 Class-A XMAX solid-state mic preamplifiers (32 channels + talkback) with individual phantom power (talkback phantom power always on)
- 4 Subgroups and 14 auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
- Tons of DSP power in a compact digital mixer
- 4 Stereo 32-bit digital effects processors -- 2 reverbs, 2 delay effects -- for fattening your sound
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with 4-band parametric EQ, compressor, gate with Key Listen and Key Filter, limiter with variable threshold
- Alt EQ/Dyn button lets you A/B 2 sets of EQ and dynamics settings -- it's like having 2 Fat Channel processing sections at once
- Sixteen 31-band graphic EQs (assigned to main and aux outputs)
- Built-in 48-in/34-out FireWire S800 recording interface (44.1 kHz/24-bit and 48 kHz/24-bit), compatible with Core Audio and ASIO (Mac/Windows) DAWs, for live recording
- Dedicated USB 2.0 port for included Wi-Fi LAN adapter provides wireless control
- S/PDIF digital output
- Scene and individual settings store and recall
- 6 Mute groups with All On/All Off switches
- 6 User-assignable Quick Scene Recall buttons for instant access to mixer Scenes
- Software bundle includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW, Capture-AI live-recording software, Virtual StudioLive-AI bidirectional mixer-control software with Smaart Measurement Technology, Free StudioLive Remote-AI iPad wireless-control software, and QMix-AI iPhone/iPod touch wireless aux-control software
- Smaart Measurement Technology allows you to tune your system to your room
- Optional Thunderbolt-plus-AVB-Ethernet or Thunderbolt-plus-dual-FireWire S800 I/O cards
The PreSonus StudioLive 32.4.2AI gives you massive DSP power, analog console-like features, and tight integration with your DAW or iPad -- all in a console that's built to go out on the road!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.