34-input, 32-channel Series III stage box and rack mixer.
PreSonus’ 32-channel Series III StudioLive 32R is both a versatile AVB stage box for StudioLive Series III consoles and the most powerful rack mixer in its class. It can operate as a simple stage box or as a combined stage box/monitor mixer, including remote control of the preamps and phantom power from the Series III console.
As with Series III consoles, the StudioLive 32R is fully recallable and features a plug-in-style signal-processing workflow with vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel; 16 FlexMixes that can be Aux, Subgroup, or Matrix mixes; 4 fixed subgroups; 6-band fully parametric EQ on all mix outputs; and built-in AVB networking. In addition to 40x40 USB and 55x55 AVB recording interfaces, the StudioLive 32R features an onboard stereo SD recorder.
- AVB stage box for StudioLive Series III consoles with simple stage box mode and stage box + monitor mixer mode
- Fully recallable, 32-channel, Series III digital rack mixer
- 34 total inputs, including 32 locking combo mic/line channel inputs with recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 16 FlexMixes (Aux mixes, Subgroups, or Matrix mixes) and 4 dedicated subgroups
- 40x40 USB 2.0 recording interface and 55x55 AVB recording interface
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface touch-control software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android; Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UCpersonal monitoring control for iPhone/iPod touch, and Android
32-channel AVB stage box for StudioLive Series III consoles and a Series III rack-mount digital mixer with effects, multitrack recording, and integrated, easy-to-use software.SPECIFICATIONS
- 2 RCA line-level channel inputs (Ch. 31-32)
- 2 XLR main outputs (left/right)
- Scene management with Scene Safe
- 4 internal effects buses (combination of reverbs and delays with modern and vintage options)
- Fat Channel processing with vintage EQ and Compressor modes available on every channel and A/B compare
- Onboard stereo recording to SD card
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.