A 32-channel powerhouse packed inside a portable, rack-mountable frame, the StudioLive 32SC is a compact digital mixer that can compete with its bigger brothers, particularly when you consider its price. Thanks to AVB, it's easily expandable--readily networking with EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers for customized onstage mixes and PreSonus NSB-series stage boxes for additional inputs. The 32SC's 16 FlexMixes can be individually configured to function as aux buses, subgroups, or matrix mixes--your routing options will border on limitless. The Fat Channel processing section employs expandable, plug-in options with vintage-style EQ and classic compression options on every input channel and output bus.
The 32SC also ships with PreSonus Capture recording software, which can be run directly on your mixer or Windows or Mac computer. Record all 32 channels plus a stereo mix of your choosing via USB, to an SD Card, or both for the ultimate redundant live recording rig.
- Portable, rack-mountable, and flexible digital console for installed sound, mobile applications, and recording
- Dual-core FLEX DSP Engine powers 286 simultaneous processors, 26 mix buses, and 40 inputs
- Fully recallable, 32-channel digital mixing console
- Built-in AVB networking to create a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, and SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface--the most of any mixer
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- Expandable, plug-in processing with vintage EQ and classic compression options on every input channel and bus
- 16 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- 16 mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 17 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- All new scene management, with scenes organized into projects with scene lock and channel safe
- Password protected user profiles enable restricting access to specific features
- FLEX FX multieffects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- Channel scribble strips and input metering
- DAW Control
- Advanced Studio One control integration
- MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic
- HUI emulation mode optimized for Pro Tools
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface mix control software for macOS, Windows, Android, and iPad; Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for macOS and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC personal monitoring control for iPhone, and Android
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.