With the 64-channel StudioLive 64S and a full suite of integrated software, PreSonus delivers the most powerful and flexible digital console available for installed sound, touring, and recording -- and the best value. Powered by the PreSonus quad-core FLEX DSP Engine, no other mixer can match its 128-channel (64x64) USB recording, 76 mixing channels, 43 buses, and an astounding 526 processors.
Features such as password-protected user profiles for restricting feature access and mixer scenes organized by project, make the StudioLive 64S ideal for installed sound. Thanks to built-in AVB networking, the StudioLive 64S integrates with stage boxes, personal monitor mixers, switches, and more. Managing 76 total inputs is easy with 32 FlexMixes and 24 DCA groups. The Fat Channel processing section offers expandable plug-ins with vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel and output bus.
- The most powerful and flexible digital console available for installed sound, live sound, and recording with quad-core FLEX DSP Engine powering 526 simultaneous processors
- 32 FlexMixes (aux mixes, subgroups, or matrix mixes)
- Fully recallable with touch-sensitive motorized faders
- Main Left, Right and Mono/Center buses with per-channel mono send level and center divergence control
- Built-in AVB networking to create a complete ecosystem with PreSonus NSB stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, other StudioLive Series III mixers, and the SW5E AVB switch
- Built-in 128-channel (64x64) USB interface--the most of any digital mixer on the market
- Onboard multitrack SD Card recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck
- Expandable, plug-in processing with vintage-style EQ and compression options on every channel and output bus
- 32 mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 33 touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- All new scene management, with scenes organized into projects with scene lock and channel safe
- Password protected user profiles enable restricting access to specific features
- FLEX FX multieffects processor with 8 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 8 dedicated effects buses
- Channel scribble strips and input metering
- DAW Control
- Advanced Studio One control integration
- MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic
- HUI emulation mode optimized for Pro Tools
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface mix control software for macOS, Windows, Android, and iPad; Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for macOS and Windows; compatible with free QMix-UC personal monitoring control for iPhone and Android
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.