Sporting two microphone inputs, four studio-grade phono preamps, four analog aux inputs, four low-latency stereo USB inputs, analog and USB effects insert loops, and a variety of analog and digital outputs; the MP25 remains rooted in analog tradition while reaching new heights of digital connectivity.
Reliable, low-latency, multi-client ASIO and Core Audio drivers interface the MP25's 22 USB audio channels directly to your favorite multitrack mixing, beat-making, looping, effects, and recording applications. Additionally, the MP25's front panel controls are MIDI enabled, allowing manipulation of software parameters directly from the mixer's control surface.
Rane MP25 DJ Rack Club Mixer Panel - Four individually switchable stereo Phono/Line inputs.
- Four stereo Auxiliary inputs.
- Four stereo USB playback inputs.
- Two microphone inputs with optional Talkover ducking:
- One with front and rear panel connectors.
- One with a line-level input option.
Engage a mic to put it into the mix, or engage Talkover to put the mic in the mix and duck all other sources. Talkover makes it easy to jump into the mix for quick, intelligible announcements.
Outputs - Stereo Main Outputs on balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA:
- Rear panel Mono/Stereo switch.
- Rear panel Max Out level attenuator.
- Stereo balanced 1/4" TRS Zone and Booth outputs:
- Auto-mono output on both Left and Right jacks.
- Stereo Record outputs on RCA, S/PDIF and USB.
Side Panel The Rane MP25 fits in a 19-inch rack, the same height as a MM 8z, MP 24 or MP 22 series Mixer. The jacks are recessed, allowing connectors to fit inside a mobile coffin.
USB Features - 22 streaming USB audio channels.
- Four stereo playback channels stream audio directly from your favorite playback, mixing, beat-making, and looping applications to the MP25's digital mixer engine.
- Four stereo record channels stream the four post-fader program channels to your audio application for multitrack recording.
- A fifth stereo record channel streams Mic 1, Mic 2, or the Main Mix to your recording application.
- The USB Effects Loop enables insertion of any available stereo computer-based VST effects processors into the MP25's powerful FlexFX bus.
- Low-latency ASIO / Core Audio drivers eliminate delay between the control input to audio software and the audible result.
- Multiclient ASIO / Core Audio drivers allow multiple software applications to simultaneously stream audio to and from the mixer.
- The MP25 MIDI device exposes the MP25 front panel as a MIDI controller, allowing control of audio application parameters using the mixer's control surface.
ASIO and Core Audio software applications are compatible with the MP25, which includes a low-latency, USB 2.0, high-speed, 10-input, 12-output audio interface. The MP25 front panel controls are MIDI-mappable in supporting software. Features will vary between software programs.
For example, in Ableton Live, the MP25 can be used as a multichannel sound card and MIDI controller. You can stream audio from four different audio tracks from Ableton to separate channels of the MP25 mixer, including a dedicated USB audio channel for FlexFX routing, and simultaneously record multitrack or stereo audio back into Ableton Live.
The MP25 ASIO and Core Audio drivers require the following minimum system capabilities:
- PC: XP, Vista, Windows 7.
- Mac: OS X 10.5 or higher.
- System Memory: 2 GB or more.
- Processor: 2 GHz single core or better.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.