The Fuzz God II is the insane silicon brother of Germanium Fuzz God. Forget the vintage style fuzz pedals you're probably used to. The Fuzz God II can get you some vintage tones, but is NOT a vintage style fuzz pedal.
Fuzz God II allows you to create fuzzyness of epic proportions (think red seas parting, burning bushes, pillars of salt etc). From your classic fuzz tones of the sustaining, soulful, singing kindthrough to those of utter chaos - encompassing suboctave madness,parasitic sustain and out of control fax machine dial lunacy. It's more usable, more interactive, more versatile, even more omnipotent.
Red Witch Fuzz God II Pedal (God 2) Controls
- Volume: This controls the output Volume - convert the masses quietly or with blasting trumpets (err, guitars).
- Fuzz: From a gentle break up to a singing beam of fuzz - you decide!!!
- Wrath: All gods have it and the Lord of the Fuzz is no different - click this only to smite the most brazen of unbelievers. When engaged (by depressng the lightning bolt footswitch) you can dial up all manner of destruction; SubOctave thunder, eternally sustained notes, squealing high frequency note corruption and a myriad number of other terrifying tones.
- Sputter: Choose from a smooth singing fuzz to a ragged, rough, sputty gated mess and anything in between. This control will crackle when turned - it's changing a dc bias - and that's ok by me.
- Awaken: A super sturdy truebypass switch to engage the Fuzz God effect.
- Lightening footwsitch:Engage this footswitch to incur the wrath of the Fuzz God - crazed oscillation and octavization effects.
- Lightning Toggle switch: Engage this to double your gain.Heh.Ahhhhh.....heh. HEH!!!
- Ear Toggle switch: Engage this switch to boost treble frequencies.
- Internal trim pot: Inside the Fuzz God II is a small blue trim pot which enables you to adjust the master bias on the transistors - make it smoother or more sputtery - it's all down to you.
- Power:The Fuzz God II can be powered from either a nine volt battery or an external nine volt dc adapter (the Boss PSA style is ideal - though anything with 2.1mm barrel plug with a negative centre pin is fine. Unlike Fuzz God, Fuzz God II doesn't need any flim flammery with powering it up - either the battery or the dc supply will enable the unit to crank (including the LED). Sweet.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.