Versatile, powerful interface.
This compact, portable and lightweight audio interface (only 220 g /0.49 lbs) transfers digital audio data in SPDIF and ADAT format to Windows and Mac computers. The latest Plug and Play technology guarantees a simple installation, even for the inexperienced user. Numerous unique features as well as RME's robust
drivers enable a quick, efficient and comfortable operation of the Digiface
• 66 channels: 32 in / 34 out
• 4 x ADAT/SPDIF Input
• 4 x ADAT/SPDIF Output
• 1 x Phones TRS Stereo Output
• No external power supply required
Like all the latest RME interfaces, the Digiface USB also includes the
powerful digital real-time mixer TotalMix FX. It allows for practically
unlimited mixing and routing operations, with all inputs and playback
channels simultaneously, to any hardware outputs. The Digiface USB does not
have a DSP, so there are no FX available. Still it includes a dedicated
Control Room section with Talkback, Main/Phones, fader groups, mute groups,
complete remote controllability via Mackie or OSC protocol, and much
- The Digiface USB is a compact and portable digital audio interface with 4 optical ADAT / SPDIF I/Os, and an analog high-quality line/phones output via 6.3 mm TRS jack. Continuing the legacy of RME‘s famous HDSP Digiface, a triple ADAT I/O interface with phones and PCI interface, Digiface USB simplifies connection with USB 2, does not need an external power supply, and even adds another optical I/O, resulting in 32 channels input and output each when using ADAT optical.
- The analog output hosts channels 33/34, and can be used freely thanks to
- TotalMix FX, RME‘s routing and monitoring solution that knows nearly no
- limits in routing and mixing (the Digiface USB does not include FX).
- Each single optical port can use either ADAT (up to 8 channels) or SPDIF
- (stereo). While the inputs adapt automatically to the received signal format,
- the outputs can be individually switched between ADAT and SPDIF operation.
- Supported are SMUX and SMUX4. Therefore at 192 kHz either 8 channels via 4 x
- SPDIF or ADAT are possible on both inputs and outputs.
- Its small size, weight and bus-powered operation make the Digiface USB
- extremely versatile and useful. It could even serve as simple headphone amp
- for mobile use.
Digiface USB 66-Channel ADAT to USB Optical Audio Interface
Inputs:4 x ADAT/SPDIF
Outputs:4 x ADAT/SPDIF / 1 x Phones TRS Stereo 6.3 mm
Clock modes: Internal, ADAT In, SPDIF In
Sample rates: 28 kHz up to 200 kHz
Jitter: < 1 ns, internal and all inputs
Jitter sensitivity: PLL operates even at 100 ns Jitter
TotalMix: 2244 channel mixer with 46-bit internal resolution
TotalMix: latency-free submixes and perfect ASIO Direct Monitoring
Interface: USB 2.0, bus-powered
Comes with DIGICheck, RME's ultimate measurement, analysis and test tool
Drivers: Windows 7/8/10 (Multi-Client operation of ASIO and WDM)
Mac OS X (10.6 or up, Core Audio)
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman and Qatar. The valuation method is CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods + the cost of freight (Total ). No additional taxes or fees are levied on imports. Duty rates in UAE vary from 0% to 100%, with an average duty rate of 4.61%. There is no sales tax applicable on imports into the United Arab Emirates. Imports with a CIF value up to AED1000 are exempt from duty. There are no other taxes or fees charged on imports in UAE.
Free shipping throughout the UAE , Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Qatar , Kuwait , Bahrain , Oman and Saudi Arabia.
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
orders are shipped from our warehouse in the US and maybe subject to import taxes/duties applied by customs in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc. The import tax in the UAE is imposed by the United Arab Emirates / Dubai Customs.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , AudioDubai offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in the United Arab Emirates , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or buy the at the best price in the United Arab Emirates. Make your shopping experience a wonderful one with AudioDubai!