The RockBoard MOD 5 Cab SIM + DI Patchbay offers customizable, IR-based stereo speaker cabinet simulation, an active DI box, as well as a simple solution to organize all the connections to and from your effects setup. Whether you are using a RockBoard(R) or any other brand pedalboard - the MOD 5 will open completely new possibilities. The speaker cab simulation & DI let's you go direct, providing YOUR sound, whatever backline is being provided at the venue you're playing. You want to use your favorite cab? No problem, load an impulse response of its sound into the MOD 5 and you have it with you, wherever you go. The patchbay part is designed to route connections from underneath your pedalboard to its front, in order to give you a central access point to your setup and tidy up your connections. For silent and on the road practicing, the MOD 5 also provides a headphone amplifier with adjustable output volume.
- Cabinet simululation & DI patchbay
- IR based speaker cabinet simulation
- 6 integrated IRs selectable
- Support of additional Custom IRs (max. 1024 pts.)
- Integrated active DI box
- Headphone amplifier
- Fits MOD slots in RockBoard(R) pedalboards
- Compatible with a wide variety of other pedalboards
- Acts as central access point to your effects setup
- Establishes clean cable paths to and from the pedal board
- Detachable front plate for mounting on top or underneath pedalboards
- Selectable MONO / STEREO input
- Selectable UN / BALANCED output
- Ground lift switch
- Control for Phones Volume
- 3 x 6.3 mm / 1/4" TRS thru
- XLR DI Out
- 6.3 mm / 1/4" Parallel TRS output
- 3.5 mm / 1/8" stereo headphone output with adjustable volume
- Micro USB connection for firmware updates and loading custom IRs
- Power supply via optional 9V DC power adapter, 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- Current draw 300 mA
- Dimensions with front plate (W x D x H) 175 x 85 x 47 mm / 6 7/8" x 3 3/8" x 3 15/16"
- Dimensions without front plate (W x D x H) 160 x 85 x 33 mm / 6 5/16" x 3 3/8" x 1 5/16"
- WEIGHT 470 G / 1.04 LBS.
- Incl. mounting screws, counter nuts and TX wrench
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.