The Mark Sampson designed Revolver was created based off of a custom stereo amp that Mark designed. J. Rockett sat and played that amp for hours and was just mesmerized at how magical the sound was! The Revolver is an exact re-creation of that circuit and, in some respects, is even better! The Revolver is a stereo splitter/EQ and Boost that you can use as a stereo splitter, with no vibe, and then you can bring the vibe into the mix if you choose. The Boost/EQ section has that classic Mark Sampson chime that we are all used to so expect lush, beautiful, bell-like tones all the way around!
Rockett Mark Sampson Revolver Pedal Features
- The volume control is very powerful and drives fairly hard relatively early. This allows you to hit the front end of an amp or pedal to get very grainy, Leslie type sounds.
- The tone control is a very effective EQ that goes from dark to a very "chimey," bright tone. It's great to create that "Sampson Chime" before the vibe or trem is engaged.
- Std/Pitch control is also mono or stereo depending on how you have the pedal set up. If it is just in boost mode the switch will change it from mono to stereo since the pedal is a stereo splitter. If the effect is engaged it will change it from a standard vibe to a pitch shifting vibe. When it is in "pitch" mode, you will really hear the stereo play between the two sides, depending on the intensity of the depth (see depth control).
- The pedal, as a whole, can be turned on as a stereo splitter or mono boost. With the effect on/off you have the choice to use the vibe effect or not yet still have a stereo splitter/boost option. Once the effect is engaged you can tweak the parameters as described in the std/pitch section.
- Change the speed of the vibe from slow to fast.
- When in stereo mode (with the vibe effect on) this switch allows you to change between an alternating L/R vibe effect in odd mode or a simultaneous pulse from both sides in even mode. It does take a few seconds to catch up in either setting and is very subtle.
- This allows you to set the intensity of the vibe effect. When set to full intensity you will really hear the interplay of each side giving you a dizzying stereo effect. With the depth knob set to very low intensity, it creates a beautiful, subtle vibe that is moody and lush!
- Engages the pedal and, depending on if you have the vibe effect on or off, this will engage the mono/stereo boost or the vibe effect.
Rockett Mark Sampson Revolver Pedal Specs
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.25 x 3.25"
- Power: 9 Volt Negative tip adaptor and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack
- Battery: 9 Volt
- Bypass: True Bypass Switching
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.