The Roland Boutique JX-03 module continues the legacy of the JX-3P synth. For those old enough to remember it, the JX-3P was part of a big revolution in affordable synthesizers. The original model was launched when button-driven interfaces were popular, so it was designed to give immediate access to preset sounds. It was highly programmable, especially when used with the optional PG-200 controller that added 24 rotary knobs for instant sonic sculpting. The limited edition 4-voice JX-03 inherits all 24 knobs from the PG-200 as well as the distinctive JX tonal character. Roland has also added some extras not present in the JX-3P including new waveforms, expanded DCO range and cross modulation options. You can even slide the JX-03 into the optional K-25m keyboard unit for a self-contained, go-anywhere synth experience.
The JX-3P developed a loyal following for its lush analog synth string patches, punchy bass timbres and sizzling leads. Everything the JX-3P and its accompanying programming module had and more is packed into this slim design.
*NOTE: The JX-03 is pictured above with the optional K-25m keyboard unit, which must be purchased separately if you want to use the JX-03 as a self-contained syntheszier. Please see #J26980 to purchase this add-on.
Roland JX-03 Sound Module Features
- Ultra-compact recreation of the iconic JX-3P synthesizer
- Retains the feel, sound character and user interface of the original
- Front panel includes all 24 knobs from the original PG-200 controller
- Adds several updates not found on the original JX-3P, including extra waveforms for the LFO and both DCOs, along with extended DCO range
- Chain mode allows two JX-03 to function as one 8-voice module
- Highly portable for mobile music making
- High-quality construction with metal front panel
- Dual ribbon controllers for pitch bend, modulation, and sound preview
- Battery-operated (4xAA) or USB powered
- 24 bit / 44.1 kHz stereo IN/OUT USB audio interface
- Built-in 0.5W mini-speaker for instant enjoyment
- Compatible with optional K-25m mini-keyboard
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.