Multi-Stereo Mic Recording System With this portable recorder, you can tailor your miking setup to suit your application. The R-26 has two types of stereo microphones -- cardioid XY and omnidirectional, which can be used simultaneously -- in addition to a pair of XLR/TRS combination inputs for external microphones, and an input for a stereo plug-in powered mic, which can be used at the same time as the internal mics. This miking flexibility allows you to capture sounds from different sources simultaneously, right on the R-26, and then choose from either the individual tracks or composite mixes.
What You Need to Record, Navigate, Edit The R-26's efficient DSP engine makes it easy to work with up to six channels of simultaneous recording (three stereo pairs), while a large LCD touchscreen display simplifies the process of navigating menus, customizing settings, editing waveforms, and more. Fine-tune your gain levels with surgical precision via the big input-level knobs.
USB Interfacing USB connectivity allows you to hook up the Roland R-26 to your desktop or laptop computer for use as an external storage device or compact audio interface. When it's time to do a full edit of your recorded sounds, transfer audio over to your computer via USB and then work within your choice of audio-editing software or DAW. If you don't have your own software, no worries -- the R-26 comes bundled with Windows-based Cakewalk Sonar LE.
Roland R-26 Portable Recorder Features
- Portable audio recorder
- 2 types of built-in stereo microphones (omnidirectional and directional) that can be used in various combinations
- 2 XLR/TRS combination inputs with 48V phantom power, plus an input for a stereo plug-in powered mic
- Supports up to 6 channels (3 stereo channels) of simultaneous recording
- Up to 96 kHz/24-bit A/D conversion
- Record WAV files at up to 96 kHz/24-bit, or record directly to 128 kbps MP3 files
- Large LCD touchscreen display for intuitive navigation
- Large input-level knobs for fine adjustment
- Built-in USB interface for use as an audio interface or external storage
- Loop-Back function that you can combine with mics for live video streaming (only with Audio Interface function)
- Bundled with Cakewalk Sonar LE software (Windows)
- Powered by 4 AA batteries
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.