The RSS S-4000 System digital snake solves two age-old problems of live sound and fixed installations at once: it allows you to transfer 40 channels of high-quality audio over an extremely long distance on a single lightweight cable. That means that with an S-4000 System, you don't have signal degradation issues over long cable runs and cable "pull-through" in fixed installations is a snap. As an added bonus, you can easily expand your setup with the Modular design for flexible configuration options of the RSS S-4000 System. The main components of the RSS S-4000 System digital snake are: S-4000S 40-cH I/O Modular Rack; S-4000H 32 x 8 FOH Unit; and the S-4000R Remote Controller.
S-4000H 32 x 8 FOH Unit The S-4000H is the front-of-house (FOH) connection interface for the S-4000 System. As such, its I/O configuration is the opposite of the S-4000S-8 audio inputs and 32 audio outputs. As it name suggests, the S-4000H FOH Unit's main application is near the FOH mixing console. However, the S-4000H can be used anywhere you need to receive stage audio from the S-4000S-at a monitor console, a multi-channel recording device, a broadcast feed, etc. Additionally, multiple S-4000H units can be used for split destinations when connected to the system via an Ethernet switching hub. The S-4000H's audio I/O is provided on standard DB-25 connectors. Each connector supports eight channels of audio. One input connector provides eight channels of balanced line level audio. Each input channel is equipped with a 24-bit/96kHz A/D converter. The S-4000H's four output connectors-provide eight channels of balanced line level audio per connector. Each output channel is equipped with a 24-bit/96kHz D/A converter. By providing audio on DB-25 connectors, breakout cables can be easily connected for a quick and clean setup.RSS S-4000 System 32 x 8 Features
- 40 channels of 24bit 96kHz audio over one Cat 5e cable
- 80 channels over two Cat 5e cables.
- Unlimited, lossless input splits using standard, inexpensive Ethernet hardware.
- New, precision designed VM-50 preamps with superb headroom and audio characteristics.
- Remote control for the smooth, zipper-free control of preamp gain, individual phantom power, and -20db pad.
- Free Mac/PC software for additional control via RS-232
- Preset memories of preamp settings for fast setup and stage changes
- Redundant Cat 5e port for main audio cable redundancy
- Redundant power supply option for complete system reliability
- Very low protocol latency @ 375 microseconds
- Total System latency typically 1 millisecond
- Modular design for flexible configuration options and future expandability
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.