The RSS S-4000 System digital snake solves two age-old problems of live sound and fixed installations at once: it allows you to transfer 40 channels of high-quality audio over an extremely long distance on a single lightweight cable. That means that with an S-4000 System, you don't have signal degradation issues over long cable runs and cable "pull-through" in fixed installations is a snap. As an added bonus, you can easily expand your setup with the Modular design for flexible configuration options of the RSS S-4000 System. The main components of the RSS S-4000 System digital snake are: S-4000S 40-cH I/O Modular Rack; S-4000H 32x8 FOH Unit; and S-4000R Remote Controller
S-4000S 40-channel I/O Modular Rack The S-4000S is the stage connection interface for the S-4000 System. Its modular design supports 40 channels of audio input and output (I/O). As standard, it comes in a 32x8 configuration-32 audio inputs and 8 audio outputs. The "modular" aspect of the S-4000S is in its connectivity. The unit's chassis provides 12 slots for various RSS modules.
The standard 32x8 configuration includes: - Eight SI-AD4 Input Modules-Each SI-AD4 contains four balanced audio inputs with variable gain preamps, phantom power, and pad. Additionally, each input is equipped with a 24-bit/96kHz A/D converter. Two SO-DA4 Output Modules-Each SO-DA4 contains four balanced line level audio outputs. Additionally, each output is equipped with a 24-bit/96kHz D/A converter. - One S-REAC2 Module-This module provides two REAC connection ports-one for the main REAC connection, the other for a redundant backup. - One S-BP Blank Panel-This panel covers the final unused module slot. An optional RSS module can be installed here.RSS S-4000S 40 CH I/O Modular Rack Features
- Modular "stage box" with 32 inputs and 8 outputs on XLR connectors.
- All new, precision-designed XR-1 preamps with massive headroom and clean, warm sound (gain range from -65 to +10 dBu typical, +28 dBu maximum input level).
- Audio signal and system status indicators.
- Two REAC ports (one primary, one redundant).
- RS-232C interface for S-4000R Remote Controller or computer control.
- MUTE ALL OUTPUTS button for noise-free connection of audio sources.
- Connection port for optional redundant power supply.
- 40 channels of 24bit 96kHz audio over one Cat 5e cable
- 80 channels over two Cat 5e cables.
- Unlimited, lossless input splits using standard, inexpensive Ethernet hardware.
- New, precision designed VM-50 preamps with superb headroom and audio characteristics.
- Remote control for the smooth, zipper-free control of preamp gain, individual phantom power, and -20db pad.
- Free Mac/PC software for additional control via RS-232
- Preset memories of preamp settings for fast setup and stage changes
- Redundant Cat 5e port for main audio cable redundancy
- Redundant power supply option for complete system reliability
- Very low protocol latency @ 375 microseconds (that's .0375 seconds!)
- Total System latency typically 1 millisecond
- Modular design for flexible configuration options and future expandability
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman and Qatar. The valuation method is CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods + the cost of freight (Total ). No additional taxes or fees are levied on imports. Duty rates in UAE vary from 0% to 100%, with an average duty rate of 4.61%. There is no sales tax applicable on imports into the United Arab Emirates. Imports with a CIF value up to AED1000 are exempt from duty. There are no other taxes or fees charged on imports in UAE.
Free shipping throughout the UAE , Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Qatar , Kuwait , Bahrain , Oman and Saudi Arabia.
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
orders are shipped from our warehouse in the US and maybe subject to import taxes/duties applied by customs in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc. The import tax in the UAE is imposed by the United Arab Emirates / Dubai Customs.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , AudioDubai offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in the United Arab Emirates , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or buy the at the best price in the United Arab Emirates. Make your shopping experience a wonderful one with AudioDubai!