A Convenient and Affordable Way to Create a Powerful Hybrid Drum Kit With its ultra-compact size, simple operation, and very affordable price, the TM-2 gives you a hassle-free way to bring the power of Roland electronic percussion to your acoustic drum kit. It mounts quickly and unobtrusively onto a hi-hat stand or drum rack using standard hardware, while the convenience of battery-powered operation eliminates the need to bring AC power to your setup. The intuitive panel features straightforward controls for assigning sounds to the trigger inputs and saving them as kits, plus large, easy-to-press buttons for calling up kits as you perform.
Trigger Inputs for Roland Pads and Acoustic Drum Triggers The TM-2 is equipped with trigger inputs for connecting two pads or trigger devices at once. Nearly any pad in Roland's extensive V-Drums lineup can be used, including those that support dual triggering. When building a hybrid kit, ideal partners for the TM-2 include the BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, which has a curved shape that mounts onto the rim of an acoustic drum, and the new KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, which features an innovative, all-in-one design and compact size that fits comfortably alongside other pedals in your kit. The TM-2 also works great with Roland's RT-series acoustic drum triggers that mount on kick, snare, and tom drums.
In top-level playing situations, professional drummers and sound engineers strive to create polished, high-impact sounds when amplifying live acoustic drums through a PA system. With the TM-2 and RT-series acoustic drum triggers, it's simple to achieve processed, concert-quality drum sounds wherever you play. The trigger module offers a wide range of acoustic sounds and tonal elements optimized for layering with acoustic drums, as well as a generous selection of electronic sounds for modern music styles. In addition, the TM-2's traditional percussion instruments such as cowbell, wood block, wind chimes, and others are perfect for extending the capabilities of any acoustic kit with a compact device such as the BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad.
User Sound Expansion via SDHC Cards It's easy to use your own sounds with the TM-2, such as studio-processed drums from song recordings, sound effects, looped grooves, or even complete backing tracks. Just copy WAV audio files from your computer onto an SDHC card, and then insert it into the trigger module's card slot--that's it! You can use your own sounds right alongside the internal sounds as you build kits, which you can also process with the TM-2's great onboard multi-effects.
Expand Your Creative Possibilities with MIDI MIDI I/O in the TM-2 allows you to greatly expand your electronic percussion setup with external devices. You can trigger sounds in V-Drums modules, keyboards, and synth modules, and connect to a computer via a MIDI interface to record MIDI data and play sounds in popular music software. It's also possible to play the TM-2's sounds--both internal sounds and WAV sounds stored on an SDHC card--from an external MIDI device.
Roland TM-2 Drum Trigger Module Features - Compact trigger module for acoustic drummers looking to enhance their kits with electronic percussion
- Over 100 ready-to-play professional sounds, ranging from acoustic drums and percussion to modern electronic instruments
- Includes many sounds and tonal elements designed for layering with acoustic drums, providing enhanced, high-impact sounds for playing live drums through a PA system
- Suitable for all genres, from rock and metal to electronic music
- SDHC card slot lets users trigger their own WAV sounds stored on SDHC media, from one-shot samples and loop phrases to complete backing tracks
- Two trigger inputs that support both single- and dual-trigger pads
- Simple and intuitive user interface for creating and selecting kits
- Process kits with powerful effects such as reverb, flanger, delay, and more
- Compatible with Roland RT-series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads, including the BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, V-Pads, and V-Cymbals
- Powered by batteries or included AC adapter; runs for up to four hours on four AA-size batteries
- Included mounting plate allows the TM-2 to be attached to a hi-hat stand or drum rack with a standard multi-clamp
- MIDI I/O for triggering sounds in external sound modules, capturing MIDI data in music software, and playing the TM-2 from other devices
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.