Seagull's S6 Original acoustic guitar offers smooth playability and great tone at an exceptional value. Its pressure tested solid cedar top and 3-layer wild cherry back and sides give you a warm, detailed tone. Seagull's modified dreadnought body shape harnesses unwanted boominess and gives you a full-range tone that's great for all styles of music. The integrated set neck and compound curved top offer increased tuning stability, resonance, and projection. Long known as a great value in the guitar world, the Seagull S6 Original acoustic is an affordable guitar with great features!
Seagull S6 Original Acoustic Guitar
- Seagull's quest for tone gives you a better playing and sounding guitar
- Innovative neck construction and mounting delivers killer playability and tone
- Handcrafted in Canada for more than a quarter of a century
Seagull's quest for tone gives you a better playing and sounding guitar
Robert Godin, owner of Seagull Guitars, has never been satisfied with good enough. His tireless search for the better guitar has created quite a few innovations that go into every guitar model that Seagull makes. Every S6 Original's top is pressure tested for rigidity and stiffness to ensure maximum harmonic vibration. The unique compound-curved top adds structural integrity to the guitar and allows for thinner bracing. Take it from the AudioBuy crew - the Seagull S6 Original will give you years of great performance.
Innovative neck construction and mounting delivers killer playability and tone
The attention and care given to each Seagull shows in their looks, playability, and tone. Seagull has also taken extra care to ensure that the S6 Original's neck helps create an amazing guitar experience. An acoustic guitar's neck is more than just a fretboard used for playing, it also creates the guitar's tone. Seagull's Integrated Set Neck gives your guitar the sound you want and the stability you need in a performing guitar. This system provides stable and consistent action that also reduces warping and twisting. Thanks to this integrated system, the S6 Original's neck pitch is perfectly set. If it's too far forward the instrument will sound muddy, or if it's too far back the guitar will sound tinny. Seagull's design assures optimized sound and playability with these and other innovations found in the entire Seagull line.
Handcrafted in Canada for more than a quarter of a century
For over 25 years, Seagull guitars have been handcrafted in the small village of La Patrie in eastern Quebec. About half of the population works creating these exquisite guitars. All of the guitars in the Seagull line are made in Canada from the S6 Original models to the Maritime models to the top-of-the-line Artist series guitar. Most of the tonewoods are also harvested from Canadian forests. You'll love the attention to detail, the quality tonewoods, and Seagull's commitment to make the best guitar possible. Grab a Seagull S6 Original and experience the difference.
Seagull S6 Original Acoustic Guitar Features
- Seagull Original series acoustics represent outstanding craftsmanship at a great value
- Pressure tested solid cedar top offers superior tone, projection, and response
- Laminated wild cherry back and sides deliver a detailed tone between warm mahogany and bright maple
- Modified dreadnought body shape cuts unwanted boominess making it great for recording and live shows
- Silver Leaf maple integrated set neck offers tuning and playing stability and eliminates twisting and warping
- Tapered headstock gives you a straighter string pull, better tuning, and less stress, especially when using altered tunings
- Tusq nut and compensated saddle offer a sound similar to bone but with more harmonics
- Thin, custom polish finish lets the guitar vibrate more freely
- Dual-function truss rods assure the perfect neck alignment and relief
- Handcrafted in Canada
Grab a guitar that was designed and made to play with the Seagull S6 Original!
- String Type Steel
- Number of Strings 6
- Body Shape Dreadnought
- Body Style No Cutaway
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Color Natural
- Finish Semi-gloss
- Top Wood Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides Wood Wild Cherry
- Neck Wood Silver Leaf Maple
- Fingerboard Material Indian Rosewood, 16" Radius
- Fingerboard Inlay Dots
- Number of Frets 21
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Tuning Machines 14:1 Tuners
- Bridge Material Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material Tusq
- Nut Width 1.8"
- Body Length 19.8"
- Body Depth 4.9"
- Strings Godin Phosphor Bronze Light, (.012-.053)
- Manufacturer Part Number 029396
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.