Size doesn’t matter. The Serpent Audio Splice-500 packs all of the sound and functionality of the acclaimed Splice MKII rack into a single 500 series module. Faithfully recreating the circuitry and sound of not one, but two classic FET compressors, the Splice-500’s unique mode switching allows the user to switch between the classic Blackface or vintage Bluestripe circuits at the push of a button. In addition, the Splice-500 can also mix and match the two for entirely new sounds that can only be found with the Splice (i.e. Blue Input Circuitry + Black Output Circuitry for “Blueface” mode or Black Input Circuitry + Blue Output Circuitry for “Blackstripe” mode.
All units are made in the USA to an exceptional level of craft and workmanship.FEATURES:
- Input Circuit Black + Output Circuit Black = “Classic Blackface Mode”
- Input Blue + Output Blue = “Classic Bluestripe Mode”
- Input Blue + Output Black = “Blueface Mode” (Unique to the Splice)
- Input Black + Output Blue = “Blackstripe Mode” (Unique to the Splice)
- Stereo Linkable w/ front panel switch
- “All Buttons In” / Slam Mode front panel switch
- Integrated Mix/Blend Control w/ switchable bypassing for in-the-box parallel processing
- Integrated Sidechain High Pass Filter
- Selectable 600R Output loading allows the user to easily optimize the Splice™ for use with both vintage and modern equipment
- 45dB of Gain (with no limiting)
- Attack Time – 20 to 800 Microseconds
- Release Time – 50 Milliseconds to 1.1 Seconds
- Compression Ratios – 2:1, 4:1, 8:1, 12:1, 20:1 & Soft Bypass (BP)
- LED Gain Reduction Meter
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.