For performers, presenters and instructors who wish to unplug from the wire, BLX Wireless Systems are the clearest choice. Shure delivers wireless confidence with legendary sound from industry-renown microphones, decades of wireless design proficiency and world-class construction.
The Shure BLX14/SM31 SM31 Wireless Fitness Headset Microphone System from Shure joins world-class design and construction with simple and easy setup and operation, featuring QuickScan frequency selection and the ultra-durable, moisture-resistant SM31FH Fitness Headset Condenser microphone ideal for fitness and aerobics instructors. Legendary sound and performance, right out of the box.
The SM31FH adds hydrophobic materials to the industry-standard, road-tested Shure SM family in a rugged and durable cardioid condenser microphone. The moisture-repelling cartridge housing protects the microphone and ensures a long lifetime of use, all but eliminating the need to frequently replace typical headsets.
- Wearable wireframe headset with secure, comfortable fit made for fitness and aerobics instructors
- Integrated moisture-repelling hydrophobic fabric protects the microphone element from harmful corrosion for use in humid environments
- Flexible gooseneck design provides discrete adjustment options to optimize placement for greatest isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form factors stave off fatigue during high-impact use
- Compatible with Shure wireless bodypack systems for direct replacement of TA4F-connected microphones
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligble sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for crisp and clear vocal reproduction
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use (2AA batteries)
- Up to 300 feet (100m) transmission radius (line of sight)
- Quick and easy frequency matching (GROUP and CHANNEL selection buttons)
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Tactile on/off switch
- Adjustable gain control
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|