Soundscape V6 is distinguished by its no-nonsense approach to work flow and its proven reliability. The software specializes in audio-only recording, editing and mixing - it does not have MIDI sequencing or offer virtual instruments for creative composition. Instead it offers an elegant, versatile and functionally advanced user environment with the capacity to support a wide range of approaches to workflow.
The V6 DAW software requires the presence of an SSL MX4 PCIe card (or its predecessor the Mixpander). The DAW utilizes the DSP power and extremely low latencies (4 samples) of the card, and its high-channel count fiber optic MADI I/O connectivity.
Solid State Logic Soundscape V6 Software Key Features
- High channel count - up to 128 channels of simultaneous audio record/playback
- Optimized for real time performance with near zero latency and sophisticated monitoring options
- Total reliability - extremely robust system delivers industrial strength stability
- Requires MX4 PCIe card - dual 64 channel MADI I/O, DSP, multi-core powered multi-client drivers
- Sounds superb with benchmark SSL audio quality inside the box from recording to mix down
- Highly evolved User Interface including streamlined Audio Editing with many workflow options
- SSL channel EQ, Dynamics and Bus Comp plug-ins - DSP powered legendary SSL sound inside the box
- Supports standard native VST plug-ins running alongside our DSP powered plug-ins
- The legacy collections of plug-ins for Soundscape from other manufacturers remain available
- Soundscape Hybrid Core Audio Engine - 32-/64-bit driver powered Recording/Mixing Engine utilizing MX4 card DSP's and multi core host processing
- Multi format projects - 16-/24-bit and different file formats on a single track without converting
- Local or networked collaboration - multiple users connected via standard Gigabit Ethernet
Mission Critical Applications
- Designed to satisfy the requirements of professional recording engineers in sophisticated, demanding, high pressure environments
- Offers up to 128 channels of simultaneous recording and playback at 24-bit/96kHz, whilst running large amounts of plug-in processing and utilizing sophisticated mixer architecture to deliver complex monitoring set ups
- Performs elegantly without over-stretching the host computer
- The SSL brand is synonymous with the highest standards of audio performance - Soundscape V6 maintains these standards at every step of the production process
- In addition to expected high quality recording, a suite of SSL plug-ins that includes the SSL Channel EQ, Channel Dynamics and Stereo Bus Compressor provide processing tools with the perfect balance of precision and unique tonal character
- For those who mix inside the box, the software offers a superior Double Precision digital mix bus
- The flexible mixer architecture, true multi-client operation and impressive "near zero" latency creates a powerful system with the versatility to create multiple (or duplicate) multi channel record feeds
- Create multiple headphone/artist monitor feeds or build Mix Minus monitor feeds in Broadcast applications with SSL Console Grade quality processing
- The MX4 PCIe card offers 128 channels of fiber optic MADI I/O presented as a pair of 64 channel connections
- MADI fiber is a lossless digital audio format that can be combined with SSL Alpha-Link audio format converters, connected directly to suitably equipped consoles, or integrated with broadcast routers to deliver a very high channel count with uncompromising audio quality
- Offers true collaborative workflow at the very heart of its architecture
- Designed to accommodate and encourage collaborative file and project exchange between multiple audio engineer "seats", either working independently with remote file distribution/exchange, or connected locally via a gigabit Ethernet or Fibrechannel network and central storage (NAS or SAN) infrastructure
- Optimized for multi-file format workflow with the facility to use Soundscape Take, standard Wav and Broadcast Wav file types with different bit-depths on a single timeline without conversion, dramatically speeding workflow
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Are discounts automatically applied to larger orders?
Yes. If you are purchasing the in a quantity of 5+ then your Paypal invoice will automatically include a 10%+ discount. This discount does not apply to items which are on sale or at clearance pricing.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.