In addition to offering simple point-to-point bulk routing, the unit offers source distribution (single source to many destinations), device splitting (any combination of individual channels to any destination) and source aggregation (a single 64 channel output consists of any combination of channels from various inputs). It provides a 512 x 512 point routing matrix controlled by cross-platform SSL Logictivity browser software, making the creation of even the most complex routing configurations very straightforward.
The hardware itself can store up to 128 presets and continues to function when the broser software is disconnected. The MADI-X8 can act as a master clock source or as a clock distribution system via its MADI and/or Wordclock connections. It has Intelligent Clock Sensing with Auto Failover which can monitor both a Primary Master Clock and a Secondary Clock source and switch automatically should the master clock source fail. Up to four units can be controlled by a single browser, and multiple browsers can control a single MADI-X8 over a wired or wireless network.
- 8 MADI I/Os (6 x optical and 2 x coaxial)
- Single Wordclock In with three Wordclock Out
- Versatile point to point source distribution, source splitting and source aggregation
- Straightforward set up via intuitive cross platform Logictivity browser software
- Preset based recall of partial or full routing set ups
- Ethernet browser connection - controllable over Wi-Fi and Internet
- Efficient and simple network setup using Multicast DNS Auto Unit Discovery (Bonjour)
- Logictivity browser can access up to 4 MADI-X8 units simultaneously
- Multiple Logictivity enabled MAC's and PC's can access the MADI-X8 simultaneously
- Dual master clock source (internal, Wordclock or MADI input A-H) with Auto Failover
- 512 x 512 channel @48kHz, 256 x 256 channel @96kHz, 128 x 128 channel @192kHz cross point matrix
- Independent MADI mode operation (56/64 channel mode, legacy/frame pattern) per MADI I/O
- Full preservation of "Control over MADI Data" (depending on the data protocol)
- Support for Varispeed (+/-10% on 56 channel ports only)
- Ultra low MADI roundtrip latency - 4 samples (44.1/48kHz), 8 samples (88.2/96kHz), 16 samples (176.4/192kHz)
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioDubai when buying gear online in the United Arab Emirates , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX UAE. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into the United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Kuwait , Oman and Qatar. The valuation method is CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight), which means that the import duty and taxes payable are calculated on the complete shipping value, which includes the cost of the imported goods + the cost of freight (Total ). No additional taxes or fees are levied on imports. Duty rates in UAE vary from 0% to 100%, with an average duty rate of 4.61%. There is no sales tax applicable on imports into the United Arab Emirates. Imports with a CIF value up to AED1000 are exempt from duty. There are no other taxes or fees charged on imports in UAE.
Free shipping throughout the UAE , Dubai , Abu Dhabi , Qatar , Kuwait , Bahrain , Oman and Saudi Arabia.
|Order Value (Before Tax)||Tax + Duty (Approx)||~Total (Delivered)|
orders are shipped from our warehouse in the US and maybe subject to import taxes/duties applied by customs in Dubai , Abu Dhabi etc. The import tax in the UAE is imposed by the United Arab Emirates / Dubai Customs.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , AudioDubai offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the , prices in the United Arab Emirates , stock availability etc. We will help you to select from the best products available. Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or buy the at the best price in the United Arab Emirates. Make your shopping experience a wonderful one with AudioDubai!