The Sonnox Restore Collection gives you three high-quality restoration plug-ins that will remove pops, clicks, crackles, scratches, hum, buzzes, and any other unwanted sounds from your recordings. Whether you're restoring old recordings or cleaning up recordings that were made under less-than-ideal circumstances, these powerful plug-ins provide you with advanced noise reduction algorithms that will accurately rehabilitate your impaired recordings. On top of that, their easy-to-use graphic interfaces and intuitive controls make noise removal almost effortless. At AudioBuy.com.au Australia, we've found these plug-ins to be invaluable tools for archiving, mastering, and post-production. If you need effective audio restoration that sounds great and doesn't take hours to apply, then you need the Sonnox Restore Collection!Sonnox Restore Collection Features at a Glance
- Oxford DeClicker removes pops, clicks, and crackle
- Oxford DeBuzzer removes hum and buzz
- Oxford DeNoiser provides you with advanced noise removal
- Separate DePop, DeClick, and DeCrackle sections with individual thresholds and controls
- Event display gives intuitive visual feedback of energy and duration of events
- Exclude Box to select events that should not be repaired
- Two separate sets of control settings distinguished by input level
- Excitation displays to aid accurate setting of threshold controls
- Three audition modes, including option to listen to only removed events
- Advanced algorithms for accurate detection and high quality repair
- Separate Detect and Remove Sections for intuitive workflow
- High resolution FFT of input signal shows strongest harmonics and removal filter
- Very accurate setting of fundamental over 3 frequency ranges
- Integrating frequency display shows strength of fundamental
- Tracking mode can be set to Automatic or Fast to follow fundamentals that wander in frequency
- Tracking mode can be set to Freeze for fundamentals that vary in amplitude
- Choice of comb and parametric EQ removal filters
- Two audition modes, including option to listen to the removed buzz
- Separate DeHisser, Detect, and Remove Sections for intuitive workflow
- High resolution FFT of input signal showing noise profile
- Efficient DeHisser for preparation before wide-band noise reduction
- Detector noise profile can be set to automatic, freeze or manual
- Noise threshold and reduction are controllable using adjustable bias curve
- Two audition modes, including the option to listen to the removed noise
- Warmth control for sweetening after noise removal
- Make-up gain for true A/B comparisons
Fixing tarnished audio is easy with the Sonnox Restore Collection!
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.