Hit the field with the Sound Devices 664. This high-performance portable audio mixer and recorder is perfect for both basic and complex production setups. There are six microphone preamplifiers onboard, each with its own limiter, highpass filter, and direct output. From there, the three sets of balanced master outputs give you a wide range of connectivity flexibility. If you need to capture audio directly, there's a built-in SD/CF recorder that can record industry-standard WAV files or basic MP3s. For total field freedom, the 664 can be powered by five AA batteries.Sound Devices 664 Portable Production Mixer and SD Recorder at Glance
- Six preamplifiers with individual limiters and highpass filters
- Records to SD and CF media
- Designed to withstand extreme weather and climate
The 664 features six transformer-balanced microphone inputs with significant gain and headroom. Each input accepts sources of various types and levels, and each has its own limiter, sweepable highpass filter, and pre- or post-fade direct output. The 664 has a fully integrated Ambient Lockit generator and reader for those who need a time code.Records to SD and CF media
The 664 has an integrated 2-track, digital audio recorder that writes industry-standard Broadcast Wave files to SD and CF media. A simple joystick controller is used to take command of recording functions. Just push up to begin recording either WAV or MP3 files. Files can be either 24- or 16-bit, with WAV files having sampling rates up to 48kHz.Designed to withstand extreme weather and climate
The 664, like all of Sound Devices' professional audio products, is designed to withstand the physical and environmental extremes of field production. The 664 uses molded, metallized carbon fiber top and bottom chassis panels for increased durability and weight reduction. Additionally, its front panel is gasketed for improved resistance to moisture.Sound Devices 664 Portable Production Mixer and SD Recorder Features
- 6 high-performance microphone inputs with 2-stage gain control, limiter, variable highpass, and solo monitoring
- Pre- or post-fader direct outputs per input
- Multiple, balanced output connections
- AES/EBU output option
- Integrated digital recorder with simple control records to SD or SDHC media
- Time code via a fully integrated Ambient Lockit generator and reader
- Flexible metering modes, including zoom metering for high precision near 0dBFS
- Voice-confirmation appears in headphones for critical operational information and when navigating the Setup Menu
- Lightweight design uses metallized, molded carbon fiber top and bottom panels for durability and strength
- Front panel is gasketed for protection from weather
- Powered by five AA batteries or external 10-18 VDC
Hit the field with the flexible 10-channel Sound Devices 664 mixer and SD recorder!
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.