Need a compact, high-performance portable audio mixer that can handle your most demanding field mixing assignments? The Sound Devices MixPre-D gives you flexible pro connectivity and great-sounding audio capture in a small, lightweight package. MixPre-D sports two studio-grade mic/line inputs with limiters, highpass filters and switchable phantom power, while a variety of analog and digital outputs covers the gamut of currently popular destination cameras and devices. With its robust feature set and digital capabilities, Sound Devices' MixPre-D will make your life on location a little easier - and give you better audio.
Sound Devices knows what professional production mixers require in a field mixer, and has equipped the MixPre-D accordingly. Production sound can be unruly, and the MixPre-D's "unclippable" input peak limiters ensure usable sound under the most adverse conditions. The Mid-Side mic technique is widely used in broadcast TV and radio production, and the MixPre-D's onboard MS matrix lets you record in stereo with the flexibility of changing the stereo perspective later on. Small but important details such as a slate microphone and tone oscillator mark the MixPre-D as a serious tool for professionals. If you're a pro production mixer, you need one.Sound Devices MixPre-D Compact Field Mixer Features at a Glance
- Transformer-balanced mic/line selectable inputs
- 48-volt or 12-volt phantom power
- "Unclippable" input peak limiters, dual-mono or stereo-linked operation
- Input panning to Left, Center, or Right outputs
- Mid-Side Stereo (MS) matrix with width control and front-panel channel flip
- Return can be used as ch3/ch4 aux-level inputs, selectable pan and level control
- highpass filters, 80Hz or 160Hz
- Slate microphone and tone oscillator
- Balanced AES3 digital outs are provided on XLR
- MixPre-D is a class-compliant USB audio interface with USB audio connectivity for Mac/PC and Linux
- Mic/Line/AES digital selectable outputs; digital SR of 44.1, 48, or 96kHz
- 24-bit, class-compliant USB streaming output for interconnection with Mac OS, Windows, Linux, and select iOS devices; computer audio in MixPre-D headphones
- Dedicated mic-level output on locking TA3 connector for unbalanced camera inputs
- Aux-level output on 1/8" stereo TRS
- Headphone monitoring of program audio or external return audio
- Sunlight-viewable, 16-segment GaN LED output meter with adjustable brightness
- Internal battery-power from two AA batteries
- External power input, 10-18 VDC
- Roadworthy extruded aluminum chassis with metal connectors
Get you mix on with the Sound Devices MixPre-D!
Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.