The Ventris Dual Reverb was a monumentally ambitious project. The 2016 release of the Nemesis Delay introduced an engineering plateau for Source Audio, but the Ventris Dual Reverb takes guitar effects engineering to new heights. This supremely intelligent pedal features two completely independent reverb processors, essentially housing a perfect pair of high-powered reverb pedals in a single box. It is the Ventris Dual Reverb’s powerful dual processing that sets the pedal apart from its predecessors and introduces a forward leap in sound quality and function.
- Dual Reverb Effects: The power to combine two reverb engines truly expands the ambient possibilities and unleashes the creative mind.
- True Spillover: Seamless and unlimited “spillover” from one preset to the next is an enormous advantage in live situations. There are no limitations in terms of reverb type or the duration of the transition.
- Massive Processing Power: Dual processing eliminates bloated all-in-one reverb programs. Instead of being forced to allocate 5% of the processing power to something vital and complex like the True Spring reverb, we can now dedicate 100% of the processor, opening
ROOM: Captures the ambient reverberations of a real acoustic space. In contrast with the E-DOME engine (which offers a massive, arena-sized reverb) the ROOM engine can summon a variety of room sizes from a warm and intimate household room to a larger theatre sized space.
HALL L: Patterned after the lush sounds of studio rack units from the 80s, the Hall L engine is distinguished by its highly diffuse tones and glorious blooming characteristic. The Source Audio engineering team invested massive research time to perfectly capture the complex sounds of these powerful effects units.
E-DOME: The cavernous E-DOME (a.k.a. “Enormo-Dome”) produces long, lush reverb trails that linger for days. Invoke the sound of massive arena settings with the Ventris Reverb’s largest room simulation. This one is huuuuge.
TRUE SPRING: Source Audio’s Chief Scientist, Bob Chidlaw, worked long and hard to perfectly capture the sweet idiosyncrasies of a vintage spring reverb tank. The result is an exceptionally realistic effect with the unmistakable “drip” heard in vintage spring reverb equipped amplifiers.Features PEDAL FEATURES
- Over 20 Reverb Engines — Ventris features 12 onboard reverb engines accessible via the center selector wheel, plus an expanding collection of reverb engines available via the Neuro Desktop Editor and Mobile App.
- 128 Presets — Save up to eight presets accessible via the onboard controls or save up to 128 presets recallable with MIDI program change (PC) messages.
- Dual Reverb Processing — The Ventris Dual Reverb features two independent signal processors giving the pedal essential features like preset spillover and dual reverb effects.
- True Spillover — Two individual signal processors make it possible to change from one preset to another without abruptly cutting off the reverb tail of the original preset (Note: Spillover is unavailable when creating simultaneous dual reverb effects (A+B on the toggle switch)).
- Simultaneous Reverb Processing — Select the A + B toggle switch position and create dual reverb effects. Run two reverbs simultaneously in parallel, series, or left/right signal paths.
- Selectable Footswitch — Choose from a variety of OPTION Footswitch assignments. Control options include preset scrolling, A to B or A plus B reverb toggling, reverb hold, runaway reverb, and tap tempo.
- Hold (a.k.a. “Freeze”) Control — Use the OPTION switch to hold a small portion of the reverb tail in a continuous loop, essentially sustaining a note or chord until the footswitch is released. While the Hold function is engaged it is possible to play over the top of the loop with either a dry signal or the dry/wet signal from the second reverb processor.
- Runaway Reverb — Similar to the Hold function, the Runaway Reverb uses the OPTION switch to loop a small portion of the reverb trail. But rather than maintaining a steady sustain, the loop is feed back into the reverb processor, creating a building self-oscillation effect.
- A to B Reverb Toggling — Use the OPTION switch to toggle between any preset’s A and B reverb, or use it to toggle from a single reverb to reverb A + B.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks — Create dramatic stereo reverb effects or set up an external effects loop.
- Analog Dry Through — For most of the reverb engines and signal routing options the dry signal remains an analog signal and does not pass through the signal processor at any stage while the pedal in engaged.
- Deep Editing Functionality — Adjust additional parameters, save and share personal presets, and download bonus reverb engines with the Neuro Desktop Editor or Mobile App. (Check the Neuro tab for more details).
- Complete MIDI Functionally — Receives MIDI program change (PC) or continuous controller (CC) via the 5-pin MIDI DIN Input (also includes a MIDI Thru jack), the USB port, or in conjunction with the Neuro Hub.
- Universal Bypass — Select either buffered or true bypass.
- Trails Mode — Rather than abruptly cutting off the reverb trails upon bypassing the effect, Trails Mode allows the Ventris Reverb’s trails to decay naturally.
- Expression Control — Program simultaneous expression control to multiple knobs with independent depth and direction assignments for each. Compatible with all Source Audio expression pedals, the Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller, and 3rd party 1/4” TRS (tip hot) expression pedals.
- External Switching Capabilities — Choose from a variety of external control options with an external 1/4” TRS (tip hot) footswitch. Control options include preset scrolling, hold, runaway, tap tempo, and processor toggling.
Connect the Ventris Dual Reverb to the Neuro Desktop Editor or the Neuro Mobile App and explore the power of effect downloading, customization, and sharing that comes with every Source Audio One Series pedal. The Neuro Desktop Editor is a free downloads for Windows and Mac computers. The Neuro Mobile App is a free download for iOS and Android mobile devices (download instructions below).
- Free Effects Downloads — Access a growing library of additional effect engines. Edit those engines and burn them to any position on the effect selector or any of the pedal’s 128 presets.
- Customize Effects — Make deep editing changes with the Neuro Editor’s huge collection of additional parameters.
- Save and Share Customized Presets — Fine tune your reverb effect, then save it to your personal effects library and easily share it with the growing community of Neuro users.
- Download Presets — Explore Source Audio’s ever-expanding, library of free effect presets.
- Simple Connection — The Neuro Mobile App. connects with the Ventris Dual Reverb via the mobile device’s headphone jack and stereo Input 2 on the pedal. A Neuro App connector cable (1/8” to 1/4”) is included with the pedal. The Neuro Desktop Editor connects to your computer via the mini USB port on the top of the pedal.
- Join the Neuro Community — Visit the Web tab on the Neuro Mobile App or the Neuro Collective page on the Source Audio website and download from the ever expanding library of Ventris Reverb presets created by other Neuro Community members.
- Preset Saving / Program Change (PC) Messages — Save up to 128 effect presets recallable with MIDI PC messages.
- MIDI Continuous Controller (CC) Messages — Control individual parameters or specific pedal functions with MIDI CC messages. Accepts multiple CC messages simultaneously (the number of possible simultaneous CC messages varies depending on the message complexity)
- 5-Pin MIDI DIN Ports — Send MIDI program change (PC), continuous controller (CC), and clock messages to the Ventris via its MIDI IN jack. Pass MIDI messages on to other pedals with the MIDI THRU jack.
- USB Port — Send MIDI program change, continuous controller, and clock messages to Ventris via its USB port.
- Neuro Hub — Connect the Ventris to the Neuro Hub and send receive MIDI messages via the pedal’s 1/8” Control Input.
- Includes 9v DC power supply (400mA / Negative Tip)
- Includes 1/8” to 1/4” cable for Neuro Mobile App connection.
- Power Consumption — 280mA
- Brushed anodized aluminum housing.
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs)
- Weight: 1 lb./0.45 kg.
- Maximum Input Level: +6.54 dBV = 8.76 dBu = 2.12 V RMS = 6.0 V p-p
- Full Scale Output Level: +6.54 dBV = 8.76 dBu = 2.12 V RMS = 6.0 V p-p
- Input Impedance: 1 MegaOhm (1 MΩ)
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohm (600 Ω)
- 110 dB DNR Audio Path
- 24-bit Audio Conversion
- 56-bit Digital Data Path
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioDubai are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioDubai to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.